1123721-2 Part Information
|Contact Design||Single Beam in Box|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Thickness||.8 – 1.4µm, 31.49 – 55.12µin|
|Contact Base Material||Brass|
|Contact Termination Area Plating Thickness||.8 – 1.4µm, 31.49 – 55.12µin|
|Crimp Area Plating Thickness||.8 – 1.4µm|
|Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Pre-Tin|
|Contact Retention Within Housing||With|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material||Pre-Tin|
|Contact Current Rating (Max)||8A|
|Wire Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Pre-Tin|
|Accepts Wire Insulation Diameter Range||1.7 – 3mm, .067 – .118in|
|Wire Size||22 – 18AWG, .33 – .82mm²|
|Operating Voltage||250VAC, 250VDC|
|Glow Wire Rating||Standard Part - Not Glow Wire|
|Connector Mounting Type||Cable Mount (Free-Hanging)|
|Wire Insulation Support||Without|
|For Multiple Crimp||No|
|Wire/Cable Type||Discrete Wire|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Wire & Cable|
|Operating Temperature Range||-13 – 221°F, -25 – 105°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- CONTACT, SOCKET, 22-18AWG, CRIMP; Product Range:EP Series; Contact Plating:Tin Plated Contacts; Contact Material:Brass; Contact Gender:Socket; Contact Termination Type:Crimp; Wire Size AWG Min:22AWG; Wire Size AWG Max:18AWG RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 18-22 AWG Tin Finish Crimp Contact | Future Electronics EMEA
- Contact SKT Crimp ST Cable Mount Strip | Avnet America
- Economy Power Conn Rec Cont | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Contact SKT Crimp ST Cable Mount Strip | Avnet Europe
- ECONOMY POWER CONN REC CONT Power Contact Type: Contact Operating Voltage: 250 VAC Operating Voltage: 250 VDC Contact Mating Area Plating Material: Tin Wire Size: 22 – 18 AWG Contact 250 VAC 250 VDC Tin | Power Contact | Part Number: 1123721-2 | Internal Number: 1123721-2 | 22 – 18 AWG | TE Connectivity | TE Store
- 18-22 AWG Tin Finish Crimp Contact | Future Electronics
- 18-22 AWG Tin Finish Crimp Contact | Future Electronics APAC
- ECONOMY POWER CONN REC CONT. | TTI Europe
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 1123721-2?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 1123721-2 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 1123721-2 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 1123721-2 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 1123721-2 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 1123721-2 fall under?
The 1123721-2 is listed under Connectors > Power Connectors > Power Contacts.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 1123721-2 when available in the Power Contacts range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 1123721-2 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 1123721-2 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by TE Connectivity.
Which authorised distributors for 1123721-2 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Avnet America, Allied Electronics & Automation and Avnet Europe have stock available or on a lead time for 1123721-2.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 1123721-2 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 1123721-2?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 1123721-2 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.