1-1123723-0 Part Information
|PCB Mount Orientation||Vertical|
|Stacking Configuration||End to End|
|Number of Rows||1|
|Number of Positions||10|
|Number of Power Positions||10|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material||Tin|
|Contact Termination Area Plating Thickness||.8µm, 31.49 – 70.86µin|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Thickness||1µm, 39.37µin|
|Contact Base Material||Brass|
|Contact Current Rating (Max)||8A|
|Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Tin|
|PCB Thickness (Recommended)||.063mm, 1.6in|
|Mating Post Length||.3in, 7.7mm|
|Operating Voltage||250VDC, 250VAC|
|Centerline (Pitch)||.156in, 3.96mm|
|Housing Material||PBT GF|
|UL Flammability Rating||UL 94V-0|
|Glow Wire Rating||Standard Part - Not Glow Wire|
|Connector Mounting Type||Board Mount|
|PCB Mount Alignment||Without|
|Mating Retention Type||Latch|
|PCB Mount Retention||Without|
|For Use With||Plug Housing|
|Contact Type||Tab, Pin|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Printed Circuit Board|
|Termination Method to Printed Circuit Board||Through Hole - Solder|
|Termination Post & Tail Length||.146in, 3.7mm|
|Operating Temperature Range||-13 – 221°F, -25 – 105°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- WIRE-BOARD CONNECTOR, HEADER, 10 POSITION, 3.96MM; Connector Systems:Wire-to-Board; Pitch Spacing:3.96mm; No. of Rows:1Rows; No. of Contacts:10Contacts; Contact Termination Type:Through Hole Straight; Product Range:-; Gender:Header RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Conn Wire to Board HDR 10 POS 3.96mm Solder ST Thru-Hole Bulk | Avnet America
- Header, Conn,High Current,PCB Plug,10 Cont,Solder,Breakaway,0.156" Pin-Spng,7.5A | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Conn Wire to Board HDR 10 POS 3.96mm Solder ST Thru-Hole Bulk | Avnet Europe
- Conn Wire to Board HDR 10 POS 3.96mm Solder ST Thru-Hole Bulk | Avnet Asia
- 3.96 EP HDR ASSY 10P(NATURAL) Rectangular Power Connector Type: Header Connector & Housing Type: Plug Connector System: Wire-to-Board Number of Positions: 10 Centerline (Pitch): 3.96 mm Header Plug Wire-to-Board 10 | Rectangular Power Connector | Part Number: 1-1123723-0 | Internal Number: 1-1123723-0 | 3.96 mm | TE Connectivity | TE Store
- Single Row 10 Position 3.96 mm Pitch Vertical Unshrouded Plug Header | Future Electronics APAC
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 1-1123723-0?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 1-1123723-0 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 1-1123723-0 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 1-1123723-0 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 1-1123723-0 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 1-1123723-0 fall under?
The 1-1123723-0 is listed under Connectors > Power Connectors > Rectangular Power > Rectangular Power Connectors.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 1-1123723-0 when available in the Rectangular Power Connectors range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 1-1123723-0 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 1-1123723-0 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by TE Connectivity.
Which authorised distributors for 1-1123723-0 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Allied Electronics & Automation, Avnet Europe and Avnet Asia have stock available or on a lead time for 1-1123723-0.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 1-1123723-0 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 1-1123723-0?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 1-1123723-0 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.