5-1634516-1 Part Information
|Body Plating Material||Nickel|
|Cable Connector Orientation||Straight|
|Port Configuration||Single Port|
|Number of Coaxial Contacts||1|
|Number of Positions||1|
|RF Connector Center Contact Material||Brass|
|RF Connector Center Contact Plating Material||Gold|
|RF Connector Mated Outer Diameter (Approximate)||.572in, 14.529mm|
|Panel Thickness (Recommended)||.078 – .197in, 2 – 5mm|
|Panel Cutout||12 x 12.9mm D-Shape|
|Connector Mounting Type||Panel|
|RF Connector Coupling Mechanism||Bayonet|
|RF Contact Captivation Method||Mechanical|
|PCB Mount Retention||Without|
|Panel Mount Feature Type||Hex Nut|
|Additional Features||Hardware Included|
|Packaging Method||Single Pack|
|Connector Seal Type||Gasket|
|RF Connector Style||Jack|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Wire & Cable|
|Termination Method to Wire & Cable||Crimp|
|Cable Type||RG 141A, RG 58C, Belden 9907, KX 15, URM 43, URM 76|
|Operating Temperature Range||-55 – 85°C, -67 – 185°F|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- RF / Coaxial Connector, BNC Coaxial, Straight Bulkhead Jack, Crimp, 50 ohm RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Conn ZDC/BNC RCP 0Hz to 4GHz 50Ohm Crimp ST Panel Mount Gold Over Nickel Over Copper Individual | Avnet America
- BNC RM BHJ HEX 50OHM NICKEL PLTD RG58C/U, 141A/U, URM43, 76, KX 15 | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Conn ZDC/BNC RCP 0Hz to 4GHz 50Ohm Crimp ST Panel Mount Gold Over Nickel Over Copper Individual | Avnet Europe
- BNC appliance socket, straight [TE Connectivity] 5-1634516-1 BNC appliance socket, straight | Distrelec
- BNC RM BHJ Hex 50Ohm Nickel Pltd RG58C/U RF Interface: BNC RF Connector Style: Jack RF Connector Mated Outer Diameter (Approximate): .572 in RF Connector Mated Outer Diameter (Approximate): 14.53 mm Impedance: 50 Ω BNC Jack .572" 14.53 mm | Rf Connector | Part Number: 5-1634516-1 | Internal Number: 5-1634516-1 | TE Connectivity | TE Store
- BNC50 ST JCK CBL CRMP | TTI Europe
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 5-1634516-1?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 5-1634516-1 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 5-1634516-1 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 5-1634516-1 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 5-1634516-1 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 5-1634516-1 fall under?
The 5-1634516-1 is listed under Connectors > RF & Coax Connectors > RF Connectors.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 5-1634516-1 when available in the RF Connectors range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 5-1634516-1 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 5-1634516-1 RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for 5-1634516-1 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Allied Electronics & Automation, Avnet Europe and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for 5-1634516-1.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 5-1634516-1 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 5-1634516-1?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 5-1634516-1 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.