282109-1 Part Information
|Seal Type||Single Wire Seal (SWS)|
|Mating Tab Thickness||.031in, .8mm|
|Typical Current Rating||14A|
|Terminal & Splice Type||Tab|
|Mating Tab Width||1.5mm, .059in|
|Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Tin (Sn)|
|Interface Plating||Tin (Sn)|
|Wire Size Search||17AWG, 16AWG, .85mm², .75mm², 1mm², 1.25mm², 1.5mm², 1.3mm², 15AWG|
|Wire Size||.75 – 1.5mm²|
|Wire Insulation Diameter||.071 – .13in, 1.7 – 2.4mm|
|Terminal Transmits||0 – 24 A (Low Power)|
|Primary Locking Feature||Clean Body|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 – 125°C, -40 – 125°F|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- Contact, SUPERSEAL 1.5 Series, Pin, 18 AWG, 15 AWG, Crimp, Brass RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Superseal 1.5 Series 18-15 AWG Tab Contact | Future Electronics EMEA
- Contact PIN Crimp ST Cable Mount Strip | Avnet America
- Contact; male; tinned; 0.75÷1.5mm2; 20AWG÷16AWG; Superseal 1.5 | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- Connector, Superseal, Tab, Pre-Tin, 0.75-1.50 [18-15]Mm [Awg] | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Contact PIN Crimp ST Cable Mount Strip | Avnet Europe
- Contact PIN Crimp ST Cable Mount Strip | Avnet Asia
- MINI MIC TAB CONTACT | Boersig GmbH
- Male Contact 0,75-1,5 Tape | Schukat Electronic
- Contact Superseal M Crimp 0,75-1,5mm2 Tin-plated Reel | SOS electronic
- MINI MIC TAB CONTACT | Heilind Electronics Europe
- Superseal 1.5 Series 18-15 AWG Tab Contact | Future Electronics
- SUPERSEAL TAB AWG18.5-15.5 | TTI Europe
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 282109-1?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 282109-1 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 282109-1 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 282109-1 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 282109-1 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 282109-1 fall under?
The 282109-1 is listed under Terminals & Splices > Automotive, Truck, Bus, & Off-Road Terminals.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 282109-1 when available in the Automotive, Truck, Bus, & Off-Road Terminals range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 282109-1 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 282109-1 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for 282109-1 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Avnet America, Transfer Multisort Elektronik and Allied Electronics & Automation have stock available or on a lead time for 282109-1.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 282109-1 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 282109-1?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 282109-1 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.