W3P Part Information
|Number of Positions||2|
|UL Flammability Rating||UL 94-HB|
|Connector System||Wire-to-Wire, Wire-to-Board|
|Accessory Type||TPA (Terminal Position Assurance)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-55 – 125°C, -67 – 257°F|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- WEDGELOCK, DT SERIES RECEPTACLES, 3 POSITION; Accessory Type:Wedge Lock; For Use With:Deutsch DT Series Connectors; Product Range:- RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- TPA (Terminal Position Assurance) Wedge Lock - Green | Future Electronics EMEA
- Secondary lock; DT; male; PIN: 3 | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- DT Series Wedgelock for use with 3 Way Receptacle | Allied Electronics & Automation
- WEDGELOCK FOR DT 3 PIN RECPT. | Ralphs Industrial Electronic Supplies
- WEDGE LOCK | Boersig GmbH
- Accessory [DEUTSCH - TE Connectivity] W3P Accessory | Distrelec
- Connector consists of housing, contacts and fuse wedge. The fuse wedge is used to secure the contacts and is simply plugged into the housing after the placement of contacts.This text is machine translated. | Conrad
- TPA (Terminal Position Assurance) Wedge Lock - Green | Future Electronics
- WEDGE LOCK | TTI Europe
Alternative Part Descriptions
- SLEEVE PLUG | Newark Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a W3P?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for W3P are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the W3P image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for W3P in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view W3P price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does W3P fall under?
The W3P is listed under Connectors > Automotive, Truck, Bus, & Off-Road Connectors > Automotive Connector Accessories > Automotive Connector Locks & Position Assurance.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to W3P when available in the Automotive Connector Locks & Position Assurance range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the W3P you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the W3P RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by .
Which authorised distributors for W3P have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Transfer Multisort Elektronik, Allied Electronics & Automation and Ralphs Industrial Electronic Supplies have stock available or on a lead time for W3P.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for W3P often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of W3P?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for W3P from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.