51494-2 Part Information
|Body Plating Material||Nickel|
|Cable Connector Orientation||Straight|
|Number of Coaxial Contacts||1|
|Port Configuration||Single Port|
|Number of Positions||1|
|RF Connector Center Contact Plating Material||Gold|
|RF Connector Center Contact Material||Brass|
|RF Connector Mated Outer Diameter (Approximate)||.5in, 12.7mm|
|Panel Thickness (Recommended)||4.75mm, .187in|
|RF Connector Coupling Mechanism||Threaded|
|Connector Mounting Type||Panel|
|RF Contact Captivation Method||Mechanical|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Wire & Cable|
|RF Connector Style||Jack|
|Termination Method to Wire & Cable||Solder|
|Operating Temperature Range||-85 – 392°F, -65 – 200°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- RF/COAXIAL, SHV BULKHEAD JACK, STRAIGHT, SOLDER; Connector Type:SHV Coaxial; Connector Body Style:Straight Bulkhead Jack; Coaxial Termination:Solder; Impedance:-; Coaxial Cable Types:-; Contact Material:-; Frequency Max:- RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Conn SHV RCP Solder Cup ST Panel Mount Gold | Avnet America
- Connector SHV Nickel Solder Gold 0.187 in. Teflon Jack | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Conn SHV RCP Solder Cup ST Panel Mount Gold | Avnet Europe
- RF COAXIAL PANEL MOUNT CONNECTOR | Richardson RFPD
- STD HIGH VOLTAGE BLKHD RECEPT RF Interface: SHV RF Connector Style: Jack RF Connector Mated Outer Diameter (Approximate): .5 in RF Connector Mated Outer Diameter (Approximate): 12.7 mm RF Connector Coupling Mechanism: Threaded SHV Jack .5" 12.7 mm | Rf Connector | Part Number: 51494-2 | Internal Number: 51494-2 | TE Connectivity | TE Store
- SHV Series Bulkhead Jack Solder Coaxial Cable Connector | Future Electronics
- SHV Series Bulkhead Jack Solder Coaxial Cable Connector | Future Electronics APAC
- STD HIGH VOLTAGE BLKHD RECEPT | TTI Europe
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 51494-2?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 51494-2 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 51494-2 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 51494-2 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 51494-2 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 51494-2 fall under?
The 51494-2 is listed under Connectors > RF & Coax Connectors > RF Connectors.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 51494-2 when available in the RF Connectors range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 51494-2 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 51494-2 RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for 51494-2 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Allied Electronics & Automation, Avnet Europe and Richardson RFPD have stock available or on a lead time for 51494-2.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 51494-2 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 51494-2?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 51494-2 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.