TPS63031DSKR Part Information
The TPS6303x devices provide a power supply solution for products powered by either a two-cell or three-cell alkaline, NiCd or NiMH battery, or a onecell Li-ion or Li-polymer battery. Output currents can go as high as 600 mA while using a single-cell Li-ion or Li-polymer battery, and discharge it down to 2.5 V or lower. The buck-boost converter is based on a fixed frequency, pulse width modulation (PWM) controller using synchronous rectification to obtain maximum efficiency. At low load currents, the converter enters power-save mode to maintain high efficiency over a wide load current range. The powersave mode can be disabled, forcing the converter to operate at a fixed switching frequency. The maximum average current in the switches is limited to a typical value of 1000 mA. The output voltage is programmable using an external resistor divider, or is fixed internally on the chip. The converter can be disabled to minimize battery drain. During shutdown, the load is disconnected from the battery. The TPS6303x devices operate over a free air temperature range of –40°C to 85°C. The devices are packaged in a 10-pin VSON package measuring 2.5 mm × 2.5 mm (DSK).
- 800-mA Output Current at 3.3 V in Step-Down Mode (VIN = 3.6 V to 5.5 V)
- Automatic Transition Between Step-Down and Boost Mode
- Available in a Small 2.5-mm u00d7 2.5-mm 10-Pin
- Device Quiescent Current less than 50 u03bcA
- Fixed and Adjustable Output Voltage Options from 1.2 V to 5.5 V
- Forced Fixed Frequency Operation and Synchronization Possible
- Input Voltage Range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Load Disconnect During Shutdown
- Overtemperature Protection
- Power-Save Mode for Improved Efficiency at Low Output Power
- Up to 500-mA Output Current at 3.3 V in Boost Mode (VIN > 2.4 V)
- Up to 96% Efficiency
|Input Voltage Min||1.8V|
|Input Voltage Max||5.5V|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||VSON|
|No. of Pins||10Pins|
|Output Voltage Nom.||3.3V|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DC/DC CONV, BUCK-BOOST, 2.4MHZ, VSON-10; Topology:Buck-Boost; Input Voltage Min:1.8V; Input Voltage Max:5.5V; DC / DC Converter IC Case:VSON; No. of Pins:10Pins; Output Current:800mA; Output Voltage Nom.:3.3V; Switching RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- High Efficient Single Inductor Buck-Boost Converter with 1-A Switches | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS63031DSKR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS63031DSKR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS63031DSKR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS63031DSKR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS63031DSKR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS63031DSKR fall under?
The TPS63031DSKR is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS63031DSKR when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS63031DSKR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS63031DSKR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS63031DSKR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS63031DSKR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS63031DSKR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS63031DSKR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS63031DSKR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.