LP5951MG-3.3/NOPB Part Information
The LP5951 regulator is designed to meet the requirements of portable battery-powered systems providing a regulated output voltage and low quiescent current. When switched to shutdown mode via a logic signal at the Enable (EN) pin, the power consumption is reduced to virtually zero. The LP5951 is designed to be stable with small 1-µF ceramic capacitors. The device also features internal protection against short-circuit currents and overtemperature conditions. Performance is specified for a –40°C to 125°C temperature range. The device is available in fixed output voltages in the range of 1.3 V to 3.7 V. For availability, please contact your local TI sales office.
- -40u00b0C to 125u00b0C Junction Temperature Range
- Ensured 150-mA Output Current
- Excellent Line Transient Response: u00b12 mV (typical)
- Excellent PSRR: u201360 dB at 1 kHz typical
- Fast Turnon Time of 30 u00b5s typ.
- Good Load Transient Response of 50 mVpp (typical)
- Input Voltage Range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Logic Controlled Enable 0.4 V/0.9 V
- Low Quiescent Current of 29 u00b5A typical
- Output Voltage Range: 1.3 V to 3.7 V
- Small SC70-5 and SOT-23-5 Packages
- Thermal Overload and Short-Circuit Protection
- Typical < 1 nA Quiescent Current in Shutdown
|Input Voltage Min||1.8V|
|Input Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Fixed Output Voltage Nom.||3.3V|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Min||-|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Max||-|
|Dropout Voltage Vdo||200mV|
|LDO Regulator Case Style||SC-70|
|No. of Pins||5Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Product Range||3.3V 150mA LDO Voltage Regulators|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Output Voltage Nom.||3.3V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- LDO, FIXED, 3.3V, 0.15A, SC-70-5; Output Type:Fixed; Input Voltage Min:1.8V; Input Voltage Max:5.5V; Fixed Output Voltage Nom.:3.3V; Adjustable Output Voltage Min:-; Adjustable Output Voltage Max:-; Output Current:150mA; Dropout RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 150-mA, low-IQ, low-dropout voltage regulator with enable | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LP5951MG-3.3/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LP5951MG-3.3/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LP5951MG-3.3/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LP5951MG-3.3/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LP5951MG-3.3/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LP5951MG-3.3/NOPB fall under?
The LP5951MG-3.3/NOPB is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management ICs - PMIC > Voltage Regulators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LP5951MG-3.3/NOPB when available in the Voltage Regulators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LP5951MG-3.3/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LP5951MG-3.3/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LP5951MG-3.3/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LP5951MG-3.3/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LP5951MG-3.3/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LP5951MG-3.3/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LP5951MG-3.3/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.