LP38852MR-ADJ/NOPB Part Information
The LP38852-ADJ is a high-current, fast-response regulator which can maintain output voltage regulation with extremely low input-to-output voltage drop. Fabricated on a CMOS process, the device operates from two input voltages: VBIAS provides voltage to drive the gate of the N-MOS power transistor, while VIN is the input voltage which supplies power to the load. The use of an external bias rail allows the part to operate from ultralow VIN voltages. Unlike bipolar regulators, the CMOS architecture consumes extremely low quiescent current at any output load current. The use of an NMOS power transistor results in wide bandwidth, yet minimum external capacitance is required to maintain loop stability. The fast transient response of this device makes it suitable for use in powering DSP, microcontroller core voltages, and switch-mode power supply postregulators. Dropout Voltage: 130 mV (typical) at 1.5-A load current. Low Ground Pin Current: 10 mA (typical) at 1.5-A load current. Soft Start: Programmable soft-start time.
- Adjustable VOUT Range 0.8 V to 1.8 V
- Available in 7-pin TO-220, 7-Pin DDPAK/TO-263, and 8-Pin SO PowerPADu2122 Packages
- Dropout Voltage of 130 mV (Typical) at 1.5-A Load Current
- Input VIN Range 0.93 V to 5.5 V
- Overtemperature and Overcurrent Protection
- Precision Output Voltage Across All Line and Load Conditions: u2013 u00b11.5% VADJ for TJ = 25u00b0C u2013 u00b12% VADJ for 0u00b0C u2264 TJ u2264 +125u00b0C u2013 u00b13% VADJ for u201340u00b0C u2264 TJ u2264 +125u00b0C
- Stable with 10-u00b5F Ceramic Capacitors
- Wide VBIAS Supply Operating Range 3 V to 5.5 V
- u221240u00b0C to +125u00b0C Operating Junction Temperature
|Input Voltage Min||930mV|
|Input Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Fixed Output Voltage Nom.||-|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Min||800mV|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Max||1.8V|
|Dropout Voltage Vdo||180mV|
|LDO Regulator Case Style||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 3 - 168 hours|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Output Voltage Max||1.8V|
|Output Voltage Min||800mV|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- LDO Regulator Pos 0.8-1.8V 1.5A PSOP8 EP | RS Components
- LDO, ADJ, 0.8V-1.8V, 1.5A, SOIC-8; Output Type:Adjustable; Input Voltage Min:930mV; Input Voltage Max:5.5V; Fixed Output Voltage Nom.:-; Adjustable Output Voltage Min:800mV; Adjustable Output Voltage Max:1.8V; Output Current:1.5A; RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 1.5-A, low-VIN (0.93-V), adjustable ultra-low-dropout voltage regulator with enable | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LP38852MR-ADJ/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LP38852MR-ADJ/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LP38852MR-ADJ/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LP38852MR-ADJ/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LP38852MR-ADJ/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LP38852MR-ADJ/NOPB fall under?
The LP38852MR-ADJ/NOPB is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management ICs - PMIC > Voltage Regulators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LP38852MR-ADJ/NOPB when available in the Voltage Regulators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LP38852MR-ADJ/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LP38852MR-ADJ/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LP38852MR-ADJ/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LP38852MR-ADJ/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LP38852MR-ADJ/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LP38852MR-ADJ/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LP38852MR-ADJ/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.