LM3481QMM/NOPB Part Information
The LM3481 device is a versatile Low-Side N-FET high-performance controller for switching regulators. The device is designed for use in Boost, SEPIC and Flyback converters and topologies requiring a lowside FET as the primary switch. The LM3481 device can be operated at very high switching frequencies to reduce the overall solution size. The switching frequency of the LM3481 device can be adjusted to any value between 100kHz and 1MHz by using a single external resistor or by synchronizing it to an external clock. Current mode control provides superior bandwidth and transient response in addition to cycle-by-cycle current limiting. Current limit can be programmed with a single external resistor. The LM3481 device has built-in protection features such as thermal shutdown, short-circuit protection and overvoltage protection. Power-saving shutdown mode reduces the total supply current to 5 µA and allows power supply sequencing. Internal soft-start limits the inrush current at start-up. Integrated current slope compensation simplifies the design and, if needed for specific applications, can be increased using a single resistor.
- 10-Lead VSSOP Package
- Adjustable Undervoltage Lockout With Hysteresis
- Create a Custom Design Using the LM3481 with
- Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
- Current Mode Operation
- Frequency Compensation Optimized With a Capacitor and a Resistor
- Internal Push-Pull Driver With 1-A Peak Current Capability
- Internal Softstart
- Key Specifications u2013 Wide Supply Voltage Range of 2.97 V to 48 V u2013 100-kHz to 1-MHz Adjustable and Synchronizable Clock Frequency u2013 u00b11.5% (Over Temperature) Internal Reference u2013 10-u00b5A Shutdown Current (Over Temperature)
- LM3481QMM are Automotive-Grade Products That are AEC-Q100 Grade 1 Qualified (u201340u00b0C to +125u00b0C Operating Junction Temperature)
- Pulse Skipping at Light Loads
|Driver Configuration||Low Side|
|Peak Output Current||1A|
|Supply Voltage Min||2.97V|
|Supply Voltage Max||48V|
|Driver Case Style||VSSOP|
|No. of Pins||10Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- MOSFET DRIVER, LOW SIDE, 1A, VSSOP-10; Driver Configuration:Low Side; Peak Output Current:1A; Supply Voltage Min:2.97V; Supply Voltage Max:48V; Driver Case Style:VSSOP; No. of Pins:10Pins; Input Delay:25ns; Output Delay:25ns; RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 2.97-V to 48-V high-efficiency controller for boost, SEPIC and flyback, AEC-Q100 qualified | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM3481QMM/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM3481QMM/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM3481QMM/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM3481QMM/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM3481QMM/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM3481QMM/NOPB fall under?
The LM3481QMM/NOPB is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Driver & Interface ICs.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM3481QMM/NOPB when available in the Driver & Interface ICs range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM3481QMM/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM3481QMM/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM3481QMM/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LM3481QMM/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM3481QMM/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM3481QMM/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM3481QMM/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.