TPS562209DDCT Part Information
The TPS562209 and TPS563209 are simple, easy-touse, 2-A and 3-A synchronous step-down converters in 6 pin SOT-23 package. The devices are optimized to operate with minimum external component counts and also optimized to achieve low standby current. These switch mode power supply (SMPS) devices employ D-CAP2™ mode control providing a fast transient response and supporting both low equivalent series resistance (ESR) output capacitors such as specialty polymer and ultra-low ESR ceramic capacitors with no external compensation components. TPS562209 and TPS563209 always operate in continuous conduction mode, which reduces the output ripple voltage in light load compared to discontinous conduction mode. TPS56x209 are available in a 6-pin 1.6 × 2.9(mm) SOT (DDC) package, and specified from –40°C to 150°C of junction temperature.
- 1% Feedback Voltage Accuracy (25u00b0C)
- 650 kHz Switching Frequency
- Cycle By Cycle Over-current Limit
- D-CAP2u2122 Mode Control for Fast Transient Response
- Fixed Soft Start : 1.0ms
- Hiccup-mode Under Voltage Protection
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 17 V
- Low Shutdown Current Less than 10u00b5A
- Non-latch OVP, UVLO and TSD Protections
- Output Voltage Range: 0.76 V to 7 V
- Startup from Pre-Biased Output Voltage
- TPS562209 - 2A converter with integrated 122-mu2126 and 72-mu2126 FETs
- TPS563209 - 3A converter with integrated 68-mu2126 and 39-mu2126 FETs
|Topology||Synchronous Buck (Step Down)|
|Input Voltage Min||4.5V|
|Input Voltage Max||17V|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||SOT-23|
|No. of Pins||6Pins|
|Output Voltage Min||760mV|
|Output Voltage Max||7V|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DC/DC CONV, SYNC BUCK, 650KHZ, SOT-23-6; Topology:Synchronous Buck (Step Down); Input Voltage Min:4.5V; Input Voltage Max:17V; No. of Outputs:1Outputs; DC / DC Converter IC Case:SOT-23; No. of Pins:6Pins; Output Current:2A; Output RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 17 V Input, 2A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator in SOT-23 | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS562209DDCT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS562209DDCT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS562209DDCT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS562209DDCT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS562209DDCT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS562209DDCT fall under?
The TPS562209DDCT is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS562209DDCT when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS562209DDCT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS562209DDCT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS562209DDCT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS562209DDCT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS562209DDCT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS562209DDCT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS562209DDCT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.