SN65DP149RSBT Part Information
The SNx5DP149 device is a dual mode DisplayPort to transition-minimized differential signal (TMDS) retimer supporting digital video interface (DVI) 1.0 and high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) 1.4b output signals. The SNx5DP149 device supports the dual mode standard version 1.1 type 1 and type 2 through the DDC link. The SNx5DP149 device supports data rate up to 3.4-Gbps per data lane to support Ultra HD (4K × 2K / 30-Hz) 8-bits per color high-resolution video and HDTV with 16-bit color depth at 1080p (1920 × 1080 / 60-Hz). The SNx5DP149 device can automatically configure itself as a re-driver at data rates <1 Gbps, or as a retimer at more than this data rate. This feature can be turned off through I2C programming. For signal integrity, the SNx5DP149 device implements several features. The SNx5DP149 receiver supports both adaptive and fixed equalization to clean up inter-symbol interference (ISI) jitter or loss from the bandwidth-limited board traces or cables. When working as a retimer, the embedded clock data recovery (CDR) cleans up the input high frequency and random jitter from video source. The transmitter provides several features for passing compliance and reducing system-level design issues like de-emphasis, which compensates for the attenuation when driving long cables or highloss board traces. The SNx5DP149 device also includes TMDS output amplitude adjust using an external resistor on the Vsadj pin, source termination selection, and output slew rate control. Device operation and configuration can be programmed by pin strapping or I2C. The SNx5DP149 device implements several methods for power management and active power reduction.
- 40-Pin 0.4-mm Pitch, 5-mm u00d7 5-mm WQFN
- Active I2 C Buffer
- Adaptive Receiver Equalizer and Programmable Fixed Equalizer
- DisplayPortu2122 Physical Layer Input Port to TMDS Physical Layer Output Port Supporting up to 3.4-Gbps Data Rates
- Extended Commercial Temperature Range: 0 to 85u00b0C (SN75DP149)
- I2 C and Pin-Strap Programmable
- Industrial Temperature Range: u201340 to 85u00b0C (SN65DP149)
- Input Swap on Main Lanes
- Integrated DVI and HDMI Identification Recognition Dual Mode DP Type 2 Capability
- Integrated TMDS Level Translator and CDR
- Low Power Typical Consumption u2013 390 mW at 3.4-Gbps Retimer u2013 10 mW at Shutdown State
- Selectable De-Emphasis
- Support DisplayPort Dual-Mode Standard Version 1.1
- Support HDMI1.4b Transmitter Electrical Parameters
|IC Interface Type||DVI HDMI|
|Supply Voltage Min||3V|
|Supply Voltage Max||3.6V|
|Interface Case Style||WQFN|
|No. of Pins||40Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DP++ TO HDMI RETIMER, 3.4GBPS, WQFN-40; IC Interface Type:DVI, HDMI; Supply Voltage Min:3V; Supply Voltage Max:3.6V; Interface Case Style:WQFN; No. of Pins:40Pins; Operating Temperature Min:-40°C; Operating Temperature Max:85°C; RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 3.4-Gbps DP++ 1.1 to HDMI 1.4b retimer -40 to 85C operating temperature | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a SN65DP149RSBT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for SN65DP149RSBT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the SN65DP149RSBT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for SN65DP149RSBT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view SN65DP149RSBT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does SN65DP149RSBT fall under?
The SN65DP149RSBT is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Driver & Interface ICs.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to SN65DP149RSBT when available in the Driver & Interface ICs range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the SN65DP149RSBT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the SN65DP149RSBT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for SN65DP149RSBT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for SN65DP149RSBT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for SN65DP149RSBT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of SN65DP149RSBT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for SN65DP149RSBT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.