LM3670MF-ADJ/NOPB Part Information
- 0.1-u00b5A Typical Shutdown Current
- 1-MHz PWM Fixed Switching Frequency (Typical)
- 15-u00b5A Typical Quiescent Current
- 350-mA Maximum Load Capability
- Adjustable Output Voltages (VOUT): 0.7 V to 2.5 V
- Automatic PFM and PWM Mode Switching
- Current Overload Protection
- Fixed Output Voltages: 1.2 V, 1.5 V, 1.6 V, 1.8 V, 1.875 V, 3.3V
- Input Voltage Range: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Internal Soft Start
- Internal Synchronous Rectification for High Efficiency
- Low Dropout Operation u2013 100% Duty Cycle Mode
- Only Three Tiny Surface-Mount External
- Operates from a Single Li-Ion Cell or Three-Cell NiMH/NiCd Batteries
|Topology||Buck (Step Down)|
|Input Voltage Min||2.5V|
|Input Voltage Max||5.5V|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||SOT-23|
|No. of Pins||5Pins|
|Output Voltage Min||700mV|
|Output Voltage Max||3.3V|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Min||0.7V|
|Logic Function Number||3670|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Primary Input Voltage||5.5V|
|Supply Voltage Min||2.5V|
|Switch Output Current Isw Max||750mA|
|Termination Type||Surface Mount Device|
|Voltage Regulator Type||Step Down (Buck)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DC/DC CONV, ADJ, SOT-23-5, POWERWISE; Topology:Buck (Step Down); Input Voltage Min:2.5V; Input Voltage Max:5.5V; No. of Outputs:1Outputs; DC / DC Converter IC Case:SOT-23; No. of Pins:5Pins; Output Current:350mA; Output Voltage RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Miniature Step-Down DC-DC Converter for Ultra Low Voltage Circuits | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM3670MF-ADJ/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM3670MF-ADJ/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM3670MF-ADJ/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM3670MF-ADJ/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM3670MF-ADJ/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM3670MF-ADJ/NOPB fall under?
The LM3670MF-ADJ/NOPB is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM3670MF-ADJ/NOPB when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM3670MF-ADJ/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM3670MF-ADJ/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM3670MF-ADJ/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LM3670MF-ADJ/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM3670MF-ADJ/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM3670MF-ADJ/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM3670MF-ADJ/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.