LM22672MRE-ADJ/NOPB Part Information
- 200 mu2126 N-Channel MOSFET
- 500 kHz Default Switching Frequency
- Adjustable Soft-Start
- Adjustable Switching Frequency and Synchronization
- Fully WEBENCHu00ae Enabled
- Integrated Boot-Strap Diode
- Internally Compensated Voltage Mode Control
- LM22672-Q1 is an Automotive Grade Product that is AEC-Q100 Grade 1 Qualified (u201340u00b0C to +125u00b0C Junction Temperature)
- Output Voltage Options: -ADJ (Outputs as Low as 1.285 V) -5.0 (Output Fixed to 5 V)
- Precision Enable Input
- SO PowerPAD (Exposed Pad)
- Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Capacitors
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 42 V
- u00b11.5% Feedback Reference Accuracy
- u201340u00b0C to 125u00b0C Junction Temperature Range
|Topology||Buck (Step Down)|
|Input Voltage Min||4.5V|
|Input Voltage Max||42V|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Output Voltage Min||1.285V|
|Output Voltage Max||37V|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 3 - 168 hours|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Max||1.311V|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Min||1.259V|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +125°C|
|Output Current Max||1A|
|Primary Input Voltage||42V|
|Supply Voltage Min||4.5V|
|Supply Voltage Typ||12V|
|Switch Output Current Isw Max||1.8A|
|Termination Type||Surface Mount Device|
|Voltage Regulator Type||Step Down (Buck)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- IC, SW REG; Topology:Buck (Step Down); Input Voltage Min:4.5V; Input Voltage Max:42V; No. of Outputs:1Outputs; DC / DC Converter IC Case:SOIC; No. of Pins:8Pins; Output Current:1A; Output Voltage Min:1.285V; Output Voltage Max:37V; RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- SIMPLE SWITCHER® 4.5V to 42V, 1A Step-Down Voltage Regulator with Adjustable Frequency | Texas Instruments
- Switching Regulator IC [Texas Instruments] LM22672MRE-ADJ/NOPB Switching Regulator IC | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM22672MRE-ADJ/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM22672MRE-ADJ/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM22672MRE-ADJ/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM22672MRE-ADJ/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM22672MRE-ADJ/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM22672MRE-ADJ/NOPB fall under?
The LM22672MRE-ADJ/NOPB is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM22672MRE-ADJ/NOPB when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM22672MRE-ADJ/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM22672MRE-ADJ/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM22672MRE-ADJ/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for LM22672MRE-ADJ/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM22672MRE-ADJ/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM22672MRE-ADJ/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM22672MRE-ADJ/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.