DSPIC33EP128GM604-I/PT Part Information
- Operating Conditions
- 3.0V to 3.6V, -40°C to +85°C, up to 70 MIPS
- 3.0V to 3.6V, -40°C to +125°C, up to 60 MIPS Core: 16-Bit dsPIC33E CPU
- Code-Efficient (C and Assembly) Architecture
- Two 40-Bit Wide Accumulators
- Single-Cycle (MAC/MPY) with Dual Data Fetch
- Single-Cycle Mixed-Sign MUL plus Hardware Divide
- 32-Bit Multiply Support High-Speed PWM
- Up to 12 PWM Outputs (six generators)
- Primary Master Time Base Inputs allow Time Base Synchronization from Internal/External Sources
- Dead Time for Rising and Falling Edges
- 7.14 ns PWM Resolution
- PWM Support for:
- DC/DC, AC/DC, Inverters, PFC, Lighting
- BLDC, PMSM, ACIM, SRM
- Programmable Fault Inputs
- Flexible Trigger Configurations for ADC Conversions
- Supports PWM Lock, PWM Output Chopping and Dynamic Phase Shifting Advanced Analog Features
- Two Independent ADC modules:
- Configurable as 10-bit, 1.1 Msps with four S&H or 12-bit, 500 ksps with one S&H
- 11, 13, 18, 30 or 49 analog inputs
- Flexible and Independent ADC Trigger Sources
- Up to Four Op Amp/Comparators with Direct Connection to the ADC module:
- Additional dedicated comparator
- Programmable references with 32 voltage points
- Programmable blanking and filtering
- Charge Time Measurement Unit (CTMU):
- Supports mTouch™ capacitive touch sensing
- Provides high-resolution time measurement (1 ns)
- On-chip temperature measurement Timers/Output Compare/Input Capture
- 21 General Purpose Timers:
- Nine 16-bit and up to four 32-bit timers/counters
- Eight output capture modules configurable as timers/counters
- PTG module with two configurable timers/counters
- Two 32-bit Quadrature Encoder Interface (QEI) modules configurable as a timer/counter
- Eight Input Capture modules
- Peripheral Pin Select (PPS) to allow Function Remap
- Peripheral Trigger Generator (PTG) for Scheduling Complex Sequences Communication Interfaces
- Four Enhanced Addressable UART modules (17.5 Mbps):
- With support for LIN/J2602 protocols and IrDA®
- Three 3-Wire/4-Wire SPI modules (15 Mbps)
- 25 Mbps Data Rate for Dedicated SPI module (with no PPS)
- Two I2C™ modules (up to 1 Mbps) with SMBus Support
- Two CAN modules (1 Mbps) CAN 2.0B Support
- Programmable Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC)
- Codec Interface module (DCI) with I2S Support Direct Memory Access (DMA)
- 4-Channel DMA with User-Selectable Priority Arbitration
- Peripherals Supported by the DMA Controller include:
- UART, SPI, ADC, CAN and input capture
- Output compare and timers
|Core||16-bit dsPIC DSC|
|CPU Type||16-bit dsPIC DSC|
|CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS)||70|
|Program Memory Type||Flash|
|Program Memory Size (KB)||128|
|Program Memory Size (KWords)||42|
|Secure Bootloader (CodeGuard™ Security)||Basic|
|Emulated EEPROM in Flash||True|
|Direct Memory Access (DMA) Channels||4|
|Temp. Range Min.||-40|
|Temp. Range Max.||125|
|Operation Voltage Min.(V)||3|
|Operation Voltage Max.(V)||3.6|
|Max I/O Pins||35|
|Brown Out Reset (BOR)||BOR|
|Low Voltage Detection (LVD)||None|
|Power On Reset (POR)||Yes|
|Internal Oscillator||7.37 MHz, 32 kHz|
|Internal Osc better than 1% accuracy||True|
|Number of Comparators||5|
|Comparator max speed (ns)||19|
|Number of ADCs||2|
|Diff ADC Inputs||4 Unipolar Differential Inputs|
|Max ADC Sampling Rate (ksps)||1100|
|Max ADC Resolution (bits)||12|
|Max ADC Sample/Hold (S/H)||1|
|Number of DACs||2|
|Max DAC Resolution (bits)||4|
|Number of Op Amps||4|
|Max 16 Bit Digital Timers||9|
|Max 32 Bit Digital Timers||4|
|Watch Dog Timers (WDT)||Yes|
|Motor Control PWM Channels||12|
|Standalone Output Compare/ Standard PWM||8|
|Max # PWM outputs (including complementary outputs)||20|
|Number of PWM Time Bases||2|
|PWM Max Resolution (bits)||16|
|PWM Resolution (time ns)||7|
|Output Compare Channels||8|
|Number of CAN Modules||2|
|Type of CAN module||CAN|
|CAN Transmit Buffers||8|
|CAN Receive Buffers||32|
|Integrated Wireless Frequency||None|
|Class B Hardware||True|
|Quadrature Encoder Interface (QEI)||2|
|CODEC Interface (I2S, AC97)||Yes|
|Peripheral Trigger Generator (PTG)||True|
|Peripheral Pin Select (PPS)/Pin Muxing||Yes|
|Keydifferences||CAN, HS-PWM, 2x ADC12-bit|
|Include in Focus Product Selector Guide||True|
|Temperature Range||-40C to +85C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DSC, 16BIT, 128KB, 60MHZ, 3.6V, TQFP-44; Product Range:-; Core Frequency:60MHz; Flash Memory Size:128KB; No. of I/O's:35I/O's; Embedded Interface Type:I2C, SPI, UART; Core Supply Voltage:1.8V; DSC Case Style:TQFP; No. of Pins:44Pins;RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a DSPIC33EP128GM604-I/PT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for DSPIC33EP128GM604-I/PT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the DSPIC33EP128GM604-I/PT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for DSPIC33EP128GM604-I/PT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view DSPIC33EP128GM604-I/PT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does DSPIC33EP128GM604-I/PT fall under?
The DSPIC33EP128GM604-I/PT is listed under dsPIC33EP128GM604.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to DSPIC33EP128GM604-I/PT when available in the dsPIC33EP128GM604 range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the DSPIC33EP128GM604-I/PT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the DSPIC33EP128GM604-I/PT RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for DSPIC33EP128GM604-I/PT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics have stock available or on a lead time for DSPIC33EP128GM604-I/PT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for DSPIC33EP128GM604-I/PT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of DSPIC33EP128GM604-I/PT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for DSPIC33EP128GM604-I/PT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.