2N6661 Part Information
2N6661 is an enhancement-mode (normally-off) transistor that utilizes a vertical DMOS structure and well-proven silicon-gate manufacturing process. This combination produces a device with the power handling capabilities of bipolar transistors, and the high input impedance and positive temperature coefficient inherent in MOS devices. Characteristic of all MOS structures, this device is free from thermal runaway and thermally-induced secondary breakdown. Vertical DMOS FETs are ideally suited to a wide range of switching and amplifying applications where very low threshold voltage, high breakdown voltage, high input impedance, low input capacitance, and fast switching speeds are desired.
- Free from secondary breakdown
- Low power drive requirement
- Ease of paralleling
- Low CISS and fast switching speeds
- Excellent thermal stability
- Integral source-drain diode
- High input impedance and high gain
|BVdss min (V)||90|
|Rds (on) max (Ohms)||4.0|
|Vgs(th) max (V)||2.0|
|Temperature Range||-55C to +150C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- MOSFET, N-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE, 90V, 4 OHM ROHS COMPLIANT: YES | Newark Electronics
- Trans MOSFET N-CH 90V 0.35A 3-Pin TO-39 | Avnet America
- Transistor: N-MOSFET; unipolar; 90V; 1.5A; TO39 | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- MOSFET N-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE 90V 4 Ohm | Microchip Technology Inc
- MOSFET, N-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE, 90V, 4 Ohm3 TO-39 BAG | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Trans MOSFET N-CH 90V 0.35A 3-Pin TO-39 | Avnet Europe
|Transistor Polarity||N Channel|
|Continuous Drain Current Id||900mA|
|Drain Source Voltage Vds||90V|
|On Resistance Rds(on)||3ohm|
|Rds(on) Test Voltage Vgs||10V|
|Threshold Voltage Vgs||1.5V|
|Power Dissipation Pd||6.25W|
|Transistor Case Style||TO-205AF|
|No. of Pins||3Pins|
|Operating Temperature Max||150°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- MOSFET, N CHANNEL, 90V, 0.9A, TO-39; Transistor Polarity:N Channel; Drain Source Voltage Vds:90V; Continuous Drain Current Id:900mA; On Resistance Rds(on):3ohm; Transistor Mounting:Through Hole; Rds(on) Test Voltage Vgs:10V; MSL:- RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Transistor MOSFET N-Channel 90V TO-49, 2N666 Series | Allied Electronics & Automation
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 2N6661?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 2N6661 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 2N6661 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 2N6661 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 2N6661 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 2N6661 fall under?
The 2N6661 is listed under 2N6661.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 2N6661 when available in the 2N6661 range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 2N6661 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 2N6661 RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for 2N6661 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Transfer Multisort Elektronik, Microchip Technology Inc and Allied Electronics & Automation have stock available or on a lead time for 2N6661.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 2N6661 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 2N6661?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 2N6661 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.