TUSB321AIRWBR Part Information
The TUSB321AI device enables USB Type-C ports with the configuration channel (CC) logic needed for Type-C ecosystems. The TUSB321AI device uses the CC pins to determine port attach and detach, cable orientation, role detection, and port control for Type-C current mode. The TUSB321AI device can be configured as a downstream facing port (DFP), upstream facing port (UFP) or a dual role port (DRP) making it ideal for any application. The TUSB321AI device when configured as a DRP alternates configuration as a DFP or UFP according to the Type-C Specifications. The CC logic block monitors the CC1 and CC2 pins for pullup or pulldown resistances to determine when a USB port has been attached, the orientation of the cable, and the role detected. The CC logic detects the Type-C current mode as default, medium, or high depending on the role detected. VBUS detection is implemented to determine a successful attach in UFP and DRP modes. The device operates over a wide supply range and has low-power consumption. The TUSB321AI device is available in industrial and commercial temperature ranges.
- Backward Compatible with USB Type-C Specification 1.0
- Cable Detection and Direction Control for External Switches
- Channel Configuration (CC) u2013 Attach of USB Port Detection u2013 Cable Orientation Detection u2013 Role Detection u2013 Type-C Current Mode advertisement and detection (Default, Medium, High)
- Industrial Temperature Range of u201340 to 85u00b0C
- Low Current Consumption
- Mode Configuration u2013 Host Only u2013 DFP (Source) u2013 Device Only u2013 UFP (Sink) u2013 Dual Role Port u2013 DRP
- Supply Voltage: 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Supports Up to 3 A of Current Advertisement through dedicated Current Mode pin
- USB Type-Cu2122 Specification 1.1
- VBUS Detection
- VCONN Support for Active Cables
|USB IC Type||USB Type-C Configuration Channel Logic and Port Control|
|USB Standard||USB 1.0 1.1|
|Supply Voltage Min||4.5V|
|Supply Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Interface Case Style||X2QFN|
|No. of Pins||12Pins|
|No. of Ports||1 Port, 1Ports|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|USB Type||Host / Peripheral Controller|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- USB PORT CONTROLLER, TYPE-C, X2QFN-12; USB IC Type:USB Type-C Configuration Channel Logic and Port Control; USB Standard:USB 1.0, 1.1; Supply Voltage Min:4.5V; Supply Voltage Max:5.5V; Interface Case Style:X2QFN; No. of Pins:12Pins; RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- USB Type-C Configuration Channel Logic and Port Control with VCONN | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TUSB321AIRWBR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TUSB321AIRWBR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TUSB321AIRWBR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TUSB321AIRWBR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TUSB321AIRWBR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TUSB321AIRWBR fall under?
The TUSB321AIRWBR is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Driver & Interface ICs.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TUSB321AIRWBR when available in the Driver & Interface ICs range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TUSB321AIRWBR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TUSB321AIRWBR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TUSB321AIRWBR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TUSB321AIRWBR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TUSB321AIRWBR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TUSB321AIRWBR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TUSB321AIRWBR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.