TPS54292PWP Part Information
The TPS54290, TPS54291, and TPS54292 devices are dual-output, fully synchronous buck converters capable of supporting applications with a minimal number of external components. It operates from a 4.5-V to 18-V input supply voltage, and supports output voltages as low as 0.8 V and as high as 90% of the input voltage. Both high-side and low-side MOSFETs are integrated to provide fully synchronous conversion with higher efficiency. Channel 1 can provide up to 1.5 A of continuous current. Meanwhile, Channel 2 supports up to 2.5 A. Current mode control simplifies the compensation. The external compensation adds flexibility for the user to choose different type of output capacitors. 180° out-of-phase operation reduces the ripple current through the input capacitor, providing the benefit of reducing input capacitance, alleviating EMI and increasing capacitor life.
- 0.8 VREF With 1% Accuracy (0u00b0C to 85u00b0C)
- 16-Pin PowerPADu2122 HTSSOP Package
- 4.5-V to 18-V Input Range
- Current Mode Control for Simplified Compensation
- Dedicated Enable for Each Channel
- Dual PWM Outputs 180u00b0 Out-of-Phase
- External Compensation
- Fully Integrated Dual Buck: 1.5 A and 2.5 A
- Integrated Bootstrap Switch
- Integrated UVLO
- Internal Soft Start: u2013 TPS54290: 5.2 ms u2013 TPS54291: 2.6 ms u2013 TPS54292: 1.3 ms
- Output Voltage Range 0.8 V to DMAX u00d7 VIN
- Pulse-by-Pulse Overcurrent Protection, 2.2-A and 3.8-A Overcurrent Limit
- Thermal Shutdown Protection at 145u00b0C
- Three Fixed Switching Frequency Versions: u2013 TPS54290: 300 kHz u2013 TPS54291: 600 kHz u2013 TPS54292: 1.2 MHz
|Input Voltage Min||4.5V|
|Input Voltage Max||18V|
|No. of Outputs||2 Output, 2Outputs|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||HTSSOP|
|No. of Pins||16Pins|
|Output Current - Output 1||1.5A|
|Output Current - Output 2||2.5A|
|Output Voltage - Output 1||14V|
|Output Voltage - Output 2||14V|
|Regulator Output Type||Adjustable|
|Topology||Synchronous Buck (Step Down)|
|Operating Temperature Max||145°C|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- 4.5 V to 18 V input, 1.2 MHz, 1.5 / 2.5 A dual synchronous step-down converter | Texas Instruments
- DC/DC Converter [Texas Instruments] TPS54292PWP DC/DC Converter | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS54292PWP?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS54292PWP are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS54292PWP image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS54292PWP in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS54292PWP price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS54292PWP fall under?
The TPS54292PWP is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS54292PWP when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS54292PWP you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS54292PWP RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS54292PWP have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for TPS54292PWP.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS54292PWP often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS54292PWP?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS54292PWP from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.