TL071CP Part Information
The TL07xx JFET-input operational amplifier family is designed to offer a wider selection than any previously developed operational amplifier family. Each of these JFET-input operational amplifiers incorporates well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit. The devices feature high slew rates, low-input bias and offset currents, and low offset-voltage temperature coefficient. The low harmonic distortion and low noise make the TL07xseries ideally suited for high-fidelity and audio pre-amplifier applications. Offset adjustment and external compensation options are available within the TL07x family.
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- High Slew Rate: 13 V/u03bcs Typical
- High-Input Impedance: JFET Input Stage
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Latch-Up-Free Operation
- Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
- Low Noise Vn = 18 nV/u221aHz Typ at f = 1 kHz
- Low Power Consumption
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% Typical
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
|No. of Amplifiers||1 Amplifier, 1Amplifiers|
|Supply Voltage Range||7V to 36V|
|Amplifier Case Style||DIP|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||0°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||70°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Amplifer Supply Voltage||7V to 36V|
|Amplifier Type||JFET Operational|
|IC Generic Number||071|
|IC Temperature Range||Commercial|
|Input Offset Voltage Max||13mV|
|Op Amp Type||Low Noise|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to +70°C|
|Supply Voltage + Nom||15V|
|Supply Voltage Max||36V|
|Supply Voltage Min||7V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- Single op-amp,TL071CP 3MHz DIP8 | RS Components
- IC, OP AMP, JFET LOW NOISE, DIP8; No. of Amplifiers:1 Amplifier; Bandwidth:4MHz; Slew Rate:13V/�s; Supply Voltage Range:7V to 36V; Amplifier Case Style:DIP; No. of Pins:8Pins; Operating Temperature Min:0�C; Operating Temperature RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Texas Instruments TL071CP Bi-FET Operational Amplifier Low Noise | Rapid Electronics
- Op-Amp JFET +-18V LN 13V/us DIP8 | Schukat Electronic
- Low-Noise JFET-Input General-Purpose Operational Amplifier | Texas Instruments
- Operational Amplifier [Texas Instruments] TL071CP Operational Amplifier | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TL071CP?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TL071CP are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TL071CP image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TL071CP in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TL071CP price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TL071CP fall under?
The TL071CP is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TL071CP when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TL071CP you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TL071CP RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TL071CP have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics, Rapid Electronics, Schukat Electronic and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TL071CP.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TL071CP often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TL071CP?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TL071CP from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.