LMV841MG/NOPB Part Information
The LMV84x devices are low-voltage and low-power operational amplifiers that operate with supply voltages ranging from 2.7 V to 12 V and have rail-torail input and output capability. Their low offset voltage, low supply current, and CMOS inputs make them ideal for high impedance sensor interface and battery-powered applications. The single LMV841 is offered in the space-saving 5Pin SC70 package, the dual LMV842 in the 8-Pin VSSOP and 8-Pin SOIC packages, and the quad LMV844 in the 14-Pin TSSOP and 14-Pin SOIC packages. These small packages are ideal solutions for area-constrained PCBs and portable electronics. The LMV841-Q1, LMV842-Q1, and LMV844-Q1 incorporate enhanced manufacturing and support processes for the automotive market, including defect detection methodologies. Reliability qualification is compliant with the requirements and temperature grades defined in the AEC-Q100 standard.
- AEC-Q100 Automotive Qualification Test Guidance With the Following: u2013 Device Temperature Grade 1: u201340u00b0C to +125u00b0C Ambient Operating Temperature u2013 Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2 u2013 Device CDM ESD Classification Level C3
- CMRR at 112 dB and PSSR at 108 dB
- Input Bias Current: 0.3 pA
- Input Offset Voltage: 500 u00b5V Maximum
- Input Voltage Noise: 20 nV/u221aHz
- Low Supply Current: 1 mA Per Channel
- Open-Loop Gain: 133 dB
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output (RRIO)
- Small 5-Pin SC70 Package (2.00 mm u00d7 1.25 mm u00d7 0.95 mm)
- Specified Performance at 3.3 V, 5 V and u00b15 V
- Temperature Range: u221240u00b0C to 125u00b0C
- Unity Gain Bandwidth: 4.5 MHz
- Unless Otherwise Noted, Typical Values at TA = 25 u00b0C, V+ = 5 V.
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 2.7 V to 12 V
|No. of Amplifiers||1 Amplifier, 1Amplifiers|
|Supply Voltage Range||2.7V to 12V|
|Amplifier Case Style||SC-70|
|No. of Pins||5Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Amplifer Supply Voltage||2.7V to 12V|
|Input Offset Voltage Max||5mV|
|Op Amp Type||Low Voltage|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +125°C|
|Supply Voltage + Nom||12V|
|Supply Voltage Max||12V|
|Supply Voltage Min||2.7V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- OP AMP, CMOS RAIL-RAIL, 12V, SC70-5,REEL; No. of Amplifiers:1 Amplifier; Bandwidth:4.5MHz; Slew Rate:2.5V/µs; Supply Voltage Range:2.7V to 12V; Amplifier Case Style:SC-70; No. of Pins:5Pins; Operating Temperature Min:-40°C; OperatingRoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Single CMOS Input, RRIO, Wide Supply Range Operational Amplifiers | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LMV841MG/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LMV841MG/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LMV841MG/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LMV841MG/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LMV841MG/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LMV841MG/NOPB fall under?
The LMV841MG/NOPB is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LMV841MG/NOPB when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LMV841MG/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LMV841MG/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LMV841MG/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LMV841MG/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LMV841MG/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LMV841MG/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LMV841MG/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.