LMV344IDR Part Information
- 2.7-V and 5-V Performance
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- Gain Bandwidth of 1 MHz (Typical)
- Input Bias Current:1 pA (Typical)
- Input Offset Voltage: 0.25 mV (Typical)
- Input Referred Voltage Noise (at 10 kHz): 20 nV/u221aHz
- Low Shutdown Current: 45 pA (Typical)
- Low Supply Current: 100 u03bcA (Typical)
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- Slew Rate: 1 V/u03bcs (Typical)
- Turnon Time From Shutdown: 5 u03bcs (Typical)
|No. of Amplifiers||4 Amplifier, 4Amplifiers|
|Supply Voltage Range||2.5V to 5.5V|
|Amplifier Case Style||SOIC|
|No. of Pins||14Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Amplifer Supply Voltage||2.5V to 5.5V|
|Input Bias Current||120A|
|Op Amp Type||CMOS|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +125°C|
|Rail To Rail I/O Type||Rail-Rail Outputs|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- IC, OP-AMP, 1MHZ, 1V/ US, SOIC-14; No. of Amplifiers:4 Amplifier; Bandwidth:1MHz; Slew Rate:1V/µs; Supply Voltage Range:2.5V to 5.5V; Amplifier Case Style:SOIC; No. of Pins:14Pins; Operating Temperature Min:-40°C; Operating RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LMV344IDR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LMV344IDR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LMV344IDR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LMV344IDR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LMV344IDR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LMV344IDR fall under?
The LMV344IDR is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LMV344IDR when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LMV344IDR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LMV344IDR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LMV344IDR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics have stock available or on a lead time for LMV344IDR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LMV344IDR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LMV344IDR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LMV344IDR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.