LM5035MH/NOPB Part Information
The LM5035 half-bridge controller-gate driver contains all of the features necessary to implement half-bridge topology power converters using voltage mode control with line voltage feedforward. The floating high-side gate driver is capable of operating with supply voltages up to 105 V. Both the high-side and low-side gate drivers are capable of 2-A peak. An internal high voltage start-up regulator is included, along with programmable line undervoltage lockout (UVLO) and overvoltage protection (OVP). The oscillator is programmed with a single resistor to frequencies up to 2 MHz. The oscillator can also be synchronized to an external clock. A current sense input and a programmable timer provide cycle-bycycle current limit and adjustable hiccup mode overload protection.
- 105-V, 2-A Half-Bridge Gate Drivers
- 5-V Reference Output
- Adjustable Soft-Start
- Cycle-by-Cycle Overcurrent Protection
- Direct Optocoupler Interface
- High-Voltage (105-V) Start-up Regulator
- Internal Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Line Overvoltage Protection
- Patent Pending Oscillator Synchronization
- Programmable Line Undervoltage Lockout
- Resistor Programmed, 2-MHz Capable Oscillator
- Synchronous Rectifier-Control Outputs With Programmable Delays
- Versatile Dual Mode Overcurrent Protection With Hiccup Delay Timer
- Voltage Mode Control With Line Feedforward and Volt-Second Limiting
|Supply Voltage Min||8V|
|Supply Voltage Max||15V|
|Controller IC Case Style||TSSOP|
|No. of Pins||20Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +125°C|
|Output Current Max||2A|
|Supply Voltage Range||8V to 15V|
|Termination Type||Surface Mount Device|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- IC, PWM CONTROLLER, POWERWISE; Input Voltage:105V; Output Voltage:250mV; Output Current:100mA; Supply Voltage Min:8V; Supply Voltage Max:15V; Controller IC Case Style:TSSOP; No. of Pins:20Pins; Frequency:1MHz; Operating Temperature RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- PWM controller with Integrated half-bridge and SyncFET Drivers | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM5035MH/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM5035MH/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM5035MH/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM5035MH/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM5035MH/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM5035MH/NOPB fall under?
The LM5035MH/NOPB is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM5035MH/NOPB when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM5035MH/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM5035MH/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM5035MH/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for LM5035MH/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM5035MH/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM5035MH/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM5035MH/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.