LM339AN/NOPB Part Information
The LMx39-N series consists of four independent precision voltage comparators with an offset voltage specification as low as 2 mV maximum for all four comparators. These comparators were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage. These comparators also have a unique characteristic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes ground, even though they are operated from a single power supply voltage. The LMx39-N series was designed to directly interface with TTL and CMOS. When operated from both plus and minus power supplies, the devices directly interface with MOS logic— where the low power drain of the LM339 is a distinct advantage over standard comparators.
- Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to the Power Supply Voltage
- Input Common-Mode Voltage Range Includes GND
- LM139/139A Series 2 to 36 VDC or u00b11 to u00b118 VDC
- LM2901-N: 2 to 36 VDC or u00b11 to u00b118 VDC
- LM3302-N: 2 to 28 VDC or u00b11 to u00b114 VDC
- Low Input Biasing Current: 25 nA
- Low Input Offset Current: u00b15 nA
- Low Output Saturation Voltage: 250 mV at 4 mA
- Offset Voltage: u00b13 mV
- Output Voltage Compatible With TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, and CMOS Logic Systems
- Very Low Supply Current Drain (0.8 mA) u2014 Independent of Supply Voltage
- Wide Supply Voltage Range
|No. of Comparators||4 Comparators|
|Supply Voltage Range||± 1V to ± 18V|
|Comparator Case Style||DIP|
|No. of Pins||14Pins|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- PRECISION COMPARATOR, QUAD, 1.3 US, DIP-; MSL:MSL 1 - Unlimited; SVHC:No SVHC (15-Jan-2019) RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- IC: comparator; precision; 2÷36V; THT; DIP14; Comparators: 4; 50nA | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- Low Power Low Offset Voltage Quad Comparator | Texas Instruments
- Comparator [Texas Instruments] LM339AN/NOPB Comparator | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LM339AN/NOPB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LM339AN/NOPB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LM339AN/NOPB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LM339AN/NOPB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LM339AN/NOPB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LM339AN/NOPB fall under?
The LM339AN/NOPB is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Comparators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LM339AN/NOPB when available in the Comparators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LM339AN/NOPB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LM339AN/NOPB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LM339AN/NOPB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Transfer Multisort Elektronik, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for LM339AN/NOPB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LM339AN/NOPB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LM339AN/NOPB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LM339AN/NOPB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.