LF353P Part Information
- Gain Bandwidth 3 MHz Typical
- High Input Impedance 1012 u03a9 Typical
- High Slew Rate 13 V/u00b5s Typical
- Internally-Trimmed Offset Voltage
- Low Input Bias Current 50 pA Typical
- Low Input Noise Current 0.01 pA/u221aHz Typical
- Low Supply Current 3.6 mA Typical
|No. of Amplifiers||2 Amplifier, 2Amplifiers|
|Supply Voltage Range||± 3.5V to ± 18V|
|Amplifier Case Style||DIP|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||0°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||70°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Amplifer Supply Voltage||± 3.5V to ± 18V|
|Amplifier Type||JFET Operational|
|IC Generic Number||353|
|IC Temperature Range||Commercial|
|Input Offset Drift Max||10µV/°C|
|Input Offset Voltage Max||10mV|
|Logic Function Number||353|
|Op Amp Type||High Speed|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to +70°C|
|Operational Amplifier Features||high-speed JFET-input|
|Supply Voltage + Nom||18V|
|Supply Voltage Max||18V|
|Supply Voltage Min||3.5V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- IC, OP AMP, DUAL JFET, DIP8, 353; No. of Amplifiers:2 Amplifier; Bandwidth:3MHz; Slew Rate:13V/µs; Supply Voltage Range:± 3.5V to ± 18V; Amplifier Case Style:DIP; No. of Pins:8Pins; Operating Temperature Min:0°C; Operating RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- IC: operational amplifier; 3MHz; 3.5÷18V; Channels: 2; DIP8 | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- 2xOp-Amp JFET +-18V LN 13V/us DIP8 | Schukat Electronic
- Dual General-Purpose JFET-input Operational Amplifier | Texas Instruments
- Operational Amplifier [Texas Instruments] LF353P Operational Amplifier | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a LF353P?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for LF353P are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the LF353P image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for LF353P in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view LF353P price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does LF353P fall under?
The LF353P is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to LF353P when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the LF353P you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the LF353P RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for LF353P have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Transfer Multisort Elektronik, Schukat Electronic, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for LF353P.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for LF353P often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of LF353P?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for LF353P from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.