DAC5682ZIRGCT Part Information
The DAC5682Z is a dual-channel 16-bit 1.0 GSPS DAC with wideband LVDS data input, integrated 2x/4x interpolation filters, onboard clock multiplier, and internal voltage reference. The DAC5682Z offers superior linearity, noise, crosstalk, and PLL phase noise performance. The DAC5682Z integrates a wideband LVDS port with on-chip termination. Full-rate input data can be transferred to a single DAC channel, or half-rate and 1/4-rate input data can be interpolated by onboard 2x or 4x FIR filters. Each interpolation FIR is configurable in either low-pass or high-pass mode, allowing selection of a higher order output spectral image. An on-chip delay lock loop (DLL) simplifies LVDS interfacing by providing skew control for the LVDS input data clock.
- 1.0 GSPS Update Rate
- 16-Bit Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)
- 16-Bit Wideband Input LVDS Data Bus u2013 8 Sample Input FIFO u2013 Interleaved I/Q Data for Dual-DAC Mode
- 2x or 4x Interpolation Filters u2013 Stopband Transition 0.4 to 0.6 Fdata u2013 Filters Configurable in Either Low-Pass or High-Pass Mode u2013 Allows Selection of Higher Order Image
- 2x-32x Clock Multiplying PLL/VCO
- Differential Scalable Output: 2 to 20 mA
- Fs/4 Coarse Mixer
- High Performance u2013 73-dBc ACLR WCDMA TM1 at 180 MHz
- On-Chip 1.2-V Reference
- Package: 64-Pin 9-mm u00d7 9-mm QFN
|Input Channel Type||Parallel|
|Supply Voltage Range||1.7V to 1.9V 3V to 3.6V|
|ADC / DAC Case Style||QFN|
|No. of Pins||64Pins|
|Data Interface||LVDS Parallel|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 3 - 168 hours|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|IC Case Style||VQFN|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage Max||3.6V|
|Supply Voltage Min||1.7V|
|Termination Type||Surface Mount Device|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- IC, DAC 16BIT DUAL 1GSPS 64-VQFN; Resolution (Bits):16bit; Sampling Rate:1GSPS; Data Interface:LVDS, Parallel; Supply Voltage Range:1.7V to 1.9V, 3V to 3.6V; ADC / DAC Case Style:QFN; No. of Pins:64Pins; Input Channel Type:Parallel; RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Dual-Channel, 16-Bit, 1.0-GSPS, 1x-4x Interpolating Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a DAC5682ZIRGCT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for DAC5682ZIRGCT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the DAC5682ZIRGCT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for DAC5682ZIRGCT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view DAC5682ZIRGCT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does DAC5682ZIRGCT fall under?
The DAC5682ZIRGCT is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Data & Signal Conversion > Digital-to-Analog Converters - DAC.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to DAC5682ZIRGCT when available in the Digital-to-Analog Converters - DAC range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the DAC5682ZIRGCT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the DAC5682ZIRGCT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for DAC5682ZIRGCT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for DAC5682ZIRGCT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for DAC5682ZIRGCT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of DAC5682ZIRGCT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for DAC5682ZIRGCT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.