BQ27421YZFT-G1A Part Information
The Texas Instruments bq27421-G1 fuel gauge is a minimally configured microcontroller peripheral that provides system-side fuel gauging for single-cell LiIon batteries. The device requires very little user configuration and system microcontroller firmware development. The bq27421-G1 fuel gauge uses the patented Impedance TrackTM algorithm for fuel gauging, and provides information such as remaining battery capacity (mAh), state-of-charge (%), and battery voltage (mV). Battery fuel gauging with the bq27421-G1 fuel gauge requires connections only to PACK+ (P+) and PACK– (P–) for a removable battery pack or embedded battery circuit. The tiny 9-ball, 1.62 mm × 1.58 mm, 0.5-mm pitch NanoFree™ chip scale package (DSBGA) is ideal for space-constrained applications.
- Easy-to-Configure Fuel Gauging Based on Patented Impedance Tracku2122 Technology u2013 Reports Remaining Capacity and State-of- Charge (SOC) with Smoothing Filter u2013 Automatically Adjusts for Battery Aging, Self- Discharge, Temperature, and Rate Changes u2013 Battery State-of-Health (Aging) Estimation
- Microcontroller Peripheral Supports:
- Single-Cell Li-Ion Battery Fuel Gauge u2013 Resides on System Board u2013 Supports Embedded or Removable Batteries u2013 Powered Directly from Battery with Integrated LDO u2013 Low-Value Integrated Sense Resistor (7 mu2126, Typical)
|Battery Management Function||Fuel Gauge Status Monitor|
|Battery Type||LiCoO2 Li-Ion|
|Supply Voltage Min||2.45V|
|Supply Voltage Max||4.5V|
|Battery IC Case Style||DSBGA|
|No. of Pins||9Pins|
|IC Interface Type||I2C|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- IC, BATTERY FUEL GAUGE, LI-ION, DSBGA-9; Battery Management Function:Fuel Gauge, Status Monitor; Battery Type:LiCoO2, Li-Ion; Supply Voltage Min:2.45V; Supply Voltage Max:4.5V; Battery IC Case Style:DSBGA; No. of Pins:9Pins; IC RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- System-side(tm) fuel gauge with integrated Sense Resistor | battery gas gauge | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a BQ27421YZFT-G1A?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for BQ27421YZFT-G1A are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the BQ27421YZFT-G1A image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for BQ27421YZFT-G1A in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view BQ27421YZFT-G1A price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does BQ27421YZFT-G1A fall under?
The BQ27421YZFT-G1A is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Battery Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to BQ27421YZFT-G1A when available in the Battery Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the BQ27421YZFT-G1A you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the BQ27421YZFT-G1A RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for BQ27421YZFT-G1A have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for BQ27421YZFT-G1A.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for BQ27421YZFT-G1A often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of BQ27421YZFT-G1A?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for BQ27421YZFT-G1A from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.