AMC1100DUB Part Information
- Certified Galvanic Isolation: u2013 UL1577 and IEC60747-5-2 Approved u2013 Isolation Voltage: 4250 VPEAK u2013 Working Voltage: 1200 VPEAK u2013 Transient Immunity: 2.5 kV/u00b5s min
- Fixed Gain: 8 (0.5% Accuracy)
- Fully Specified Over the Extended Industrial
- High Common-Mode Rejection Ratio: 108 dB
- Input Bandwidth: 60 kHz min
- Low High-Side Supply Current: 8 mA max at 5 V
- Low Noise: 3.1 mVRMS typ
- Low Offset Error: 1.5 mV max
- Low-Side Operation: 3.3 V
- Typical 10-Year Life Span at Rated Working Voltage (see Application Report SLLA197)
- Very Low Nonlinearity: 0.075% max at 5 V
- u00b1250-mV Input Voltage Range Optimized for Shunt Resistors
|No. of Amplifiers||1 Amplifier, 1Amplifiers|
|Input Offset Voltage||200µV|
|Supply Voltage Range||2.7V to 5.5V 4.5V to 5.5V|
|Amplifier Case Style||SOP|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Gain Non-Linearity Max||0.1%|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||105°C|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 3 - 168 hours|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Amplifer Supply Voltage||2.7V to 5.5V 4.5V to 5.5V|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +105°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- AMP, ISOLATION, 60KHZ, 4.25KVISO, 8SOP; No. of Amplifiers:1 Amplifier; Input Offset Voltage:200µV; Isolation Voltage:4.25kV; Supply Voltage Range:2.7V to 5.5V, 4.5V to 5.5V; Amplifier Case Style:SOP; No. of Pins:8Pins; RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- ±250 mV-Input, Low-Cost Basic Isolated Amplifier for Current Sensing | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a AMC1100DUB?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for AMC1100DUB are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the AMC1100DUB image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for AMC1100DUB in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view AMC1100DUB price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does AMC1100DUB fall under?
The AMC1100DUB is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Isolation Amplifiers.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to AMC1100DUB when available in the Isolation Amplifiers range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the AMC1100DUB you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the AMC1100DUB RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for AMC1100DUB have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for AMC1100DUB.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for AMC1100DUB often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of AMC1100DUB?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for AMC1100DUB from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.