AD797ANZ Part Information
The AD797 is a very low noise, low distortion operational amplifier ideal for use as a preamplifier. The low noise of 0.9 nV/√Hz and low total harmonic distortion of −120 dB in audio bandwidths give the AD797 the wide dynamic range necessary for preamps in microphones and mixing consoles. Furthermore, the AD797 has an excellent slew rate of 20 V/μs and a 110 MHz gain bandwidth, which makes it highly suitable for low frequency ultrasound applications. The AD797 is also useful in infrared (IR) and sonar imaging applications, where the widest dynamic range is necessary. The low distortion and 16-bit settling time of the AD797 make it ideal for buffering the inputs to Σ-Δ ADCs or the outputs of high resolution DACs, especially when the device is used in critical applications such as seismic detection or in spectrum analyzers. Key features such as a 50 mA output current drive and the specified power supply voltage range of ±5 V to ±15 V make the AD797 an excellent general-purpose amplifier. 00846-002
- Low noise 0.9 nV/u221aHz typical (1.2 nV/u221aHz maximum) input voltage noise at 1 kHz 50 nV p-p input voltage noise, 0.1 Hz to 10 Hz Low distortion u2212120 dB total harmonic distortion at 20 kHz Excellent ac characteristics 800 ns settling time to 16 bits (10 V step) 110 MHz gain bandwidth (G = 1000) 8 MHz bandwidth (G = 10) 280 kHz full power bandwidth at 20 V p-p 20 V/u03bcs slew rate Excellent dc precision 80 u03bcV maximum input offset voltage 1.0 u03bcV/u00b0C VOS drift Specified for u00b15 V and u00b115 V power supplies High output drive current of 50 mA
|No. of Amplifiers||1 Amplifier, 1Amplifiers|
|Supply Voltage Range||± 5V to ± 18V|
|Amplifier Case Style||DIP|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Product Range||AD797 Series|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|MSL||MSL 3 - 168 hours|
|SVHC||No SVHC (07-Jul-2017)|
|Amplifer Supply Voltage||± 5V to ± 18V|
|IC Generic Number||797|
|Logic Function Number||797|
|Op Amp Type||Low Noise|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage Max||18V|
|Supply Voltage Min||5V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- Precision op amp,AD797AN DIP8 | RS Components
- Operational Amplifier, Single, 110 MHz, 1, 20 V/ s, 5V to 18V, DIP, 8 RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Operational amplifier; 8MHz; Channels: 1; DIP8; ±5÷15VDC | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- Op-Amp ULN -40/+85°C DIP8 | Schukat Electronic
- Operational Amplifier [Analog Devices] AD797ANZ Operational Amplifier | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a AD797ANZ?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for AD797ANZ are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the AD797ANZ image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for AD797ANZ in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view AD797ANZ price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does AD797ANZ fall under?
The AD797ANZ is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Amplifiers & Comparators > Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to AD797ANZ when available in the Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the AD797ANZ you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the AD797ANZ RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for AD797ANZ have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics, Transfer Multisort Elektronik, Schukat Electronic and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for AD797ANZ.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for AD797ANZ often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of AD797ANZ?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for AD797ANZ from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.