- Absolute ratiometric output over 360u00b0 range with
no dead band
- Self-contained package not requiring external
- Contactless technology
- Reverse polarity protection
- Non volatile positioning output
- Compliant to RoHS directive 2002/95/EC
The model 601-HE represents a new generation of smart sensors in contactless technology based on the hall effect principle.
This unique electronic device is a self-contained package which provides an analog electrical output over a full 360u00b0 without the
need of external electronics. The low power consumption and non-volatile output makes this universal sensor the real
cost-effective alternative to encoders.
SENSOR, HALL EFFECT, POSITION; Supply Voltage DC Min:4.5V; Supply Voltage DC Max:5.5V; Sensor Terminals:Connector; Sensor Housing:Rectangular; Output Configuration:-; Output Voltage Min:-; Switching Speed:- RoHS Compliant: Yes Newark Electronics