5-534237-6 Part Information
|PCB Mount Orientation||Vertical|
|Number of Rows||1|
|Number of Positions||8|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material Thickness||150µin|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material Thickness||30µin|
|Contact Current Rating (Max)||2A|
|Contact Shape & Form||Square, Short Point|
|Contact Protection Type||Closed Entry Housing|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Tin|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material||Gold|
|Contact Base Material||Phosphor Bronze|
|Connector Height||3.56mm, .14in|
|PCB Thickness (Recommended)||1.4 – 2.4mm, .055 – .094in|
|Row-to-Row Spacing||.1in, 2.54mm|
|Housing Material||Polyester - GF|
|Centerline (Pitch)||.1in, 2.54mm|
|Mating Entry Location||Top|
|Approved Standards||UL E28476, CSA LR7189|
|Zugelassene Standards||CSA LR7189, UL E28476|
|UL Flammability Rating||UL 94V-0|
|PCB Mount Retention||Without|
|Solder Process Feature||Board Standoff|
|Comment||TE recommends mating gold or duplex plated headers with duplex plated receptacle assemblies., To obtain the minimum mating post length, add 0.51 [.020] (not including the post lead in chamfer) to the maximum point-of-contact dimension.|
|実装方法||Tube, Box & Tube|
|Packaging Method||Box & Tube, Tube|
|PCB Connector Assembly Type||PCB Mount Receptacle|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Printed Circuit Board|
|Termination Post & Tail Length||.115in, 2.92mm|
|Termination Method to Printed Circuit Board||Through Hole - Solder|
|High Temperature Compatible||No|
|Operating Temperature Range||-65 – 105°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- MOD II PCB Receptacle 2.54mm 8 way | RS Components
- BOARD-BOARD CONNECTOR, RECEPTACLE, 8 POSITION, 1ROW; Connector Systems:Board-to-Board; Pitch Spacing:2.54mm; No. of Rows:1Rows; No. of Contacts:8Contacts; Connector Mounting:Through Hole Mount; Product Range:AMPMODU Mod IV Series RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Conn Socket Strip SKT 8 POS 2.54mm Solder ST Thru-Hole | Avnet America
- PCB Header, 8-Way 1 Row, Straight, Board-Board, AMPMODU Mod II Series | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Conn Socket Strip SKT 8 POS 2.54mm Solder ST Thru-Hole | Avnet Europe
- 08 MODII VRT SR CE 100/115 PCB Connector Assembly Type: PCB Mount Receptacle PCB Mount Orientation: Vertical Connector System: Board-to-Board Number of Positions: 8 Centerline (Pitch): 2.54 mm PCB Mount Receptacle Vertical Board-to-Board 8 | Board-To-Board Header & Receptacle | Part Number: 5-534237-6 | Internal Number: 5-534237-6 | 2.54 mm | TE Connectivity | TE Store
- 8 Position Single Row 2.54 mm pitch MOD II Vertical Receptacle | Future Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 5-534237-6?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 5-534237-6 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 5-534237-6 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 5-534237-6 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 5-534237-6 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 5-534237-6 fall under?
The 5-534237-6 is listed under Connectors > PCB Connectors > Board-to-Board Connectors > Board-to-Board Headers & Receptacles.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 5-534237-6 when available in the Board-to-Board Headers & Receptacles range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 5-534237-6 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 5-534237-6 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by .
Which authorised distributors for 5-534237-6 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Allied Electronics & Automation and Avnet Europe have stock available or on a lead time for 5-534237-6.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 5-534237-6 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 5-534237-6?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 5-534237-6 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.