12105C106KAT2A Part Information
X7R formulations are called “temperature stable” ceramics and fall into EIA Class II materials. X7R is the most popular of these intermediate dielectric constant materials. Its temperature variation of capacitance is within ±15% from -55°C to +125°C. This capacitance change is non-linear. Capacitance for X7R varies under the influence of electrical operating conditions such as voltage and frequency. X7R dielectric chip usage covers the broad spectrum of industrial applications where known changes in capacitance due to applied voltages are acceptable.
|Ceramic Capacitor Case||1210 [3225 Metric]|
|Capacitance Tolerance||± 10%|
|Product Range||AVX 1210 MLCC|
|Operating Temperature Min||-55°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- CAP, MLCC, X7R, 10UF, 50V, 1210, REEL; Capacitance:10µF; Voltage Rating:50V; Ceramic Capacitor Case:1210 [3225 Metric]; Capacitance Tolerance:± 10%; Dielectric Characteristic:X7R; Product Range:-; Operating Temperature Min:-55°C RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 1210 10 uF 50 V ▒10 % Tolerance X7R Surface Mount Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor | Future Electronics EMEA
- Cap Ceramic 10uF 50V X7R 10% SMD 1210 125°C T/R | Avnet America
- Cap Ceramic 10uF 50V X7R 10% SMD 1210 125°C T/R | Avnet Europe
- Cap Ceramic 10uF 50V X7R 10% SMD 1210 125°C T/R | Avnet Asia
- Ceramic Capacitor [AVX] 12105C106KAT2A Ceramic Capacitor | Distrelec
- 1210 10 uF 50 V ▒10 % Tolerance X7R Surface Mount Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor | Future Electronics
- KC 10µF 1210 10% 50V X7R | Rutronik
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 12105C106KAT2A?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 12105C106KAT2A are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 12105C106KAT2A image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 12105C106KAT2A in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 12105C106KAT2A price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 12105C106KAT2A fall under?
The 12105C106KAT2A is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Capacitors > Ceramic Capacitors.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 12105C106KAT2A when available in the Ceramic Capacitors range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 12105C106KAT2A you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 12105C106KAT2A RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for 12105C106KAT2A have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Avnet America, Avnet Europe and Avnet Asia have stock available or on a lead time for 12105C106KAT2A.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 12105C106KAT2A often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 12105C106KAT2A?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 12105C106KAT2A from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.