0034.3119 Part Information
|Blow Characteristic||Time Delay|
|Voltage Rating VAC||250V|
|Fuse Size Metric||5mm x 20mm|
|Fuse Size Imperial||0.2" x 0.79"|
|Product Range||FST Series|
|Breaking Capacity Current AC||35A|
|SVHC||No SVHC (15-Jan-2019)|
|Approval Category||UL Recognised|
|Breaking Capacity||35A @ 250V AC|
|Cartridge Fuse Material||Glass|
|Fuse Breaking Capacity Voltage AC||250VAC|
|Fuse Type Blowing Characteristic||Time Delay|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Operating Temperature Min||-55°C|
|Power Dissipation Max||1600mW|
|Standard||IEC 60127-2/3 UL 248-14 CSA C22.2 no. 248.14|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- FUSE, CARTRIDGE, 1.6A, 5X20MM TIME DELAY; Blow Characteristic:Time Delay; Fuse Current:1.6A; Voltage Rating VAC:250V; Fuse Size Metric:5mm x 20mm; Fuse Size Imperial:0.2" x 0.79"; Product Range:FST Series; Fuse Body Material:Glass RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- FST 5X20 FUSE 1.6A T | Avnet America
- Fuse: fuse; time-lag; 1.6A; 250VAC; cylindrical,glass; 5x20mm; FST | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- Time-Lag Cylinder Fuse, 1.6A, 250VAC, 5 x 20mm, Glass, FST 5 x 20 Series | Allied Electronics & Automation
- FST 5X20 FUSE 1.6A T | Avnet Europe
- Fuse 5x20 Time-lag 1,6A | Schukat Electronic
- Schurter Fuse 5 x 20mm, 1.6A, 250V, Time Lag T | Distrelec
- Cartridge Fuses FST 5X20 250V 1.6A | Sager
- FST 1.6A SLOW 250V 5x20 Glass | Rutronik
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 0034.3119?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 0034.3119 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 0034.3119 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 0034.3119 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 0034.3119 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 0034.3119 fall under?
The 0034.3119 is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Fuses & Circuit Protection > Fuses & Fuse Accessories.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 0034.3119 when available in the Fuses & Fuse Accessories range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 0034.3119 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 0034.3119 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for 0034.3119 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Transfer Multisort Elektronik, Allied Electronics & Automation and Avnet Europe have stock available or on a lead time for 0034.3119.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 0034.3119 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 0034.3119?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 0034.3119 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.