UCC2804N Part Information
The UCCx80x family of high-speed, low-power integrated circuits contain all of the control and drive components required for off-line and DC-to-DC fixed frequency current-mode switching mode power supplies with minimal parts count. These devices have the same pin configuration as the UCx84x family, and also offer the added features of internal full-cycle soft start and internal leadingedge blanking of the current-sense input.
- 1-A Totem-Pole Output
- 1.5% Tolerance Voltage Reference
- 100-u03bcA Typical Starting Supply Current
- 500-u03bcA Typical Operating Supply Current
- 70-ns Typical Response from Current-Sense to Gate Drive Output
- Internal Fault Soft Start
- Internal Leading-Edge Blanking of the Current Sense Signal
- Internal Soft Start
- Operation up to 1 MHz
- Same Pinout as UC3842 and UC3842A
|Supply Voltage Min||0V|
|Supply Voltage Max||10V|
|Controller IC Case Style||DIP|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- Current Mode PWM Cntrlr 1A 8-Pin PDIP | RS Components
- PWM CTRL, CURRENT MODE, 46KHZ, DIP-8; Input Voltage:-; Output Voltage:1V; Output Current:1A; Supply Voltage Min:0V; Supply Voltage Max:10V; Controller IC Case Style:DIP; No. of Pins:8Pins; Frequency:1MHz; Operating Temperature RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Current Mode PWM Controller 1A 8-Pin PDIP Tube | Avnet America
- 12V, 1A low power BICMOS 1MHz current mode PWM with 12.5V/8.3V UVLO and 50% duty cycle, -40C to 85C | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a UCC2804N?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for UCC2804N are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the UCC2804N image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for UCC2804N in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view UCC2804N price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does UCC2804N fall under?
The UCC2804N is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to UCC2804N when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the UCC2804N you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the UCC2804N RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for UCC2804N have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics, Avnet America and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for UCC2804N.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for UCC2804N often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of UCC2804N?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for UCC2804N from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.