TXS0102DCUT Part Information
This two-bit non-inverting translator is a bidirectional voltage-level translator and can be used to establish digital switching compatibility between mixed-voltage systems. It uses two separate configurable powersupply rails, with the A ports supporting operating voltages from 1.65 V to 3.6 V while it tracks the VCCA supply, and the B ports supporting operating voltages from 2.3 V to 5.5 V while it tracks the VCCB supply. This allows the support of both lower and higher logic signal levels while providing bidirectional translation capabilities between any of the 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, and 5-V voltage nodes. When the output-enable (OE) input is low, all I/Os are placed in the high-impedance state, which significantly reduces the power-supply quiescent current consumption. To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to GND through a pulldown resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sourcing capability of the driver.
- 1.65 V to 3.6 V on A port and 2.3 V to 5.5 V on B port (VCCA u2264 VCCB)
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoStaru2122 Package
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- Max Data Rates u2013 24 Mbps (Push Pull) u2013 2 Mbps (Open Drain)
- No Direction-Control Signal Needed
- No Power-Supply Sequencing Required: Either VCCA or VCCB Can Be Ramped First
- VCC Isolation Feature: If Either VCC Input Is at GND, Both Ports Are in the High-Impedance State
|No. of Inputs||2|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Logic Case Style||VSSOP|
|Supply Voltage Min||1.65V|
|Supply Voltage Max||3.6V|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Logic Type||Voltage Level Translator|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- Voltage Level Translator 8-Pin VSSOP | RS Components
- 2 BIT VOLTAGE LEVEL TRANSLATOR VSSOP8; N; MSL:MSL 1 - Unlimited; SVHC:No SVHC (15-Jan-2019) RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 2-Bit Bidirectional Voltage-Level Shifter for Open-Drain and Push-Pull Application | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TXS0102DCUT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TXS0102DCUT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TXS0102DCUT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TXS0102DCUT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TXS0102DCUT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TXS0102DCUT fall under?
The TXS0102DCUT is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Logic > Level Shifters.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TXS0102DCUT when available in the Level Shifters range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TXS0102DCUT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TXS0102DCUT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TXS0102DCUT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TXS0102DCUT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TXS0102DCUT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TXS0102DCUT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TXS0102DCUT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.