TS3A4751RUCR Part Information
The TS3A4751 device is a bidirectional, 4-channel, normally open (NO) single-pole single-throw (SPST) analog switch that operates from a single 1.6-V to 3.6-V supply. This device has fast switching speeds, handles rail-to-rail analog signals, and consumes very low quiescent power. The digital input is 1.8-V CMOS compatible when using a 3-V supply. The TS3A4751 device has four normally open (NO) switches. The TS3A4751 is available in a 14-pin thin shrink small-outline package (TSSOP) and in spacesaving 14-pin VQFN (RGY) and micro X2QFN (RUC) packages.
- 1.6-V to 3.6-V Single-Supply Operation
- 1.8-V CMOS Logic Compatible (3-V Supply)
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD-22
- Fast Switching: tON = 5 ns, tOFF = 4 ns
- High Current-Handling Capacity (100 mA Continuous)
- Low ON-State Resistance (RON) u2013 0.9 u2126 Max (3-V Supply) u2013 1.5 u2126 Max (1.8-V Supply)
- RON Channel Matching u2013 0.05 u2126 Max (3-V Supply) u2013 0.15 u2126 Max (1.8-V Supply)
- RON Flatness: 0.4 u2126 Max (3-V)
- Supports Both Digital and Analog Applications
|No. of Channels||4Channels|
|Analogue Switch Type||SPST|
|On State Resistance Max||0.9ohm|
|Supply Voltage Range||1.6V to 3.6V|
|Analogue Switch Case||QFN|
|No. of Pins||14Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Analogue Switch Case Style||QFN|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- ANALOGUE SWITCH, QUAD, SPST, QFN-14; No. of Channels:4Channels; Analogue Switch Type:SPST; On State Resistance Max:1.5ohm; Supply Voltage Range:1.6V to 3.6V; Analogue Switch Case:QFN; No. of Pins:14Pins; Operating Temperature RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 0.9-Ω on-state resistance, 3.3-V, 1:1 (SPST), 4-channel analog switch with 1.8-V input logic | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TS3A4751RUCR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TS3A4751RUCR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TS3A4751RUCR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TS3A4751RUCR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TS3A4751RUCR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TS3A4751RUCR fall under?
The TS3A4751RUCR is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Switches Multiplexers & Demultiplexers > Analogue Switches.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TS3A4751RUCR when available in the Analogue Switches range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TS3A4751RUCR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TS3A4751RUCR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TS3A4751RUCR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TS3A4751RUCR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TS3A4751RUCR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TS3A4751RUCR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TS3A4751RUCR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.