TS3A44159RGTR Part Information
The TS3A44159 is a bidirectional 4-channel singlepole double-throw (SPDT) analog switch with two control inputs, which is designed to operate from 1.65 V to 4.3 V. This device is also known as a 2 channel double-pole double-throw (DPDT) configuration. It offers low ON-state resistance and excellent ON-state resistance matching with the break-before-make feature that prevents signal distortion during the transferring of a signal from one channel to another. The device has an excellent total harmonic distortion (THD) performance and consumes very low power. These features make this device suitable for portable audio applications
- 1.65-V to 4.3-V Single-Supply Operation
- Control Inputs Are 1.8-V Logic Compatible
- ESD Performance Tested Per JESD 22
- Excellent ON-State Resistance Matching
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- Low Charge Injection
- Low ON-State Resistance (<0.5 u2126)
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Specified Break-Before-Make Switching
|Analog Switch Type||SPDT|
|No. of Channels||4Channels|
|On State Resistance Max||0.45ohm|
|Supply Voltage Range||1.65V to 4.3V|
|Analog Switch Case||QFN|
|No. of Pins||16Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- 0.45 Ohm Quad SPDT Analog Switch VQFN16 | RS Components
- ANALOGUE SWITCH, QUAD, SPDT, QFN-16; No. of Channels:4Channels; Analogue Switch Type:SPDT; On State Resistance Max:0.45ohm; Supply Voltage Range:1.65V to 4.3V; Analogue Switch Case:QFN; No. of Pins:16Pins; Operating Temperature RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 0.4-Ω on-state resistance, 3.3-V, 2:1 (SPDT), 4-channel analog switch | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TS3A44159RGTR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TS3A44159RGTR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TS3A44159RGTR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TS3A44159RGTR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TS3A44159RGTR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TS3A44159RGTR fall under?
The TS3A44159RGTR is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Switches Multiplexers & Demultiplexers > Analogue Switches.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TS3A44159RGTR when available in the Analogue Switches range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TS3A44159RGTR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TS3A44159RGTR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TS3A44159RGTR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TS3A44159RGTR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TS3A44159RGTR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TS3A44159RGTR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TS3A44159RGTR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.