TS12A12511DCNR Part Information
The TS12A12511 is a bidirectional, single-channel, single-pole double-throw (SPDT) analog switch that can pass signals with swings of 0 to 12 V or –6 V to 6 V. This switch conducts equally well in both directions when it is on. The device also offers a low ON-state resistance of 5 Ω (typical), which is matched to within 1 Ω between channels. The maximum current consumption is 93 MHz. The TS12A12511 exhibits break-before-make switching action, preventing momentary shorting when switching channels. This device is available packaged in an 8-lead VSSOP, 8-lead SOT-23, and a 8-pin WSON.
- 1.6-u2126 (Typical) ON-State Resistance Flatness
- 2.7-V to 12-V Single Supply
- 3.3-V, 5-V Compatible Digital Control Inputs
- 5-u2126 (Typical) ON-State Resistance
- ESD Performance Tested per JESD 22
- Fast tON, tOFF Times
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- Rail-to-Rail Analog Signal Handling
- Supports Both Digital and Analog Signal Applications
- Tiny 8-Lead SOT-23, 8-Lead MSOP, and QFN-8 Packages
- u00b12.7-V to u00b16-V Dual Supply
|No. of Channels||1Channels|
|Analogue Switch Type||SPDT|
|On State Resistance Max||8ohm|
|Supply Voltage Range||2.7V to 12V ± 2.7V to ± 6V|
|Analogue Switch Case||SOT-23|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- ANALOGUE SWITCH, 1 CH, SPDT, SOT23-8; No. of Channels:1Channels; Analogue Switch Type:SPDT; On State Resistance Max:8ohm; Supply Voltage Range:2.7V to 12V, � 2.7V to � 6V; Analogue Switch Case:SOT-23; No. of Pins:8Pins; Operating RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 12-V, 2:1 (SPDT), 1-channel analog switch with negative signaling capability | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TS12A12511DCNR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TS12A12511DCNR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TS12A12511DCNR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TS12A12511DCNR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TS12A12511DCNR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TS12A12511DCNR fall under?
The TS12A12511DCNR is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Switches Multiplexers & Demultiplexers > Analogue Switches.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TS12A12511DCNR when available in the Analogue Switches range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TS12A12511DCNR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TS12A12511DCNR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TS12A12511DCNR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TS12A12511DCNR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TS12A12511DCNR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TS12A12511DCNR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TS12A12511DCNR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.