TPS7A8801RTJT Part Information
The TPS7A88 is a dual, low-noise (3.8 µVRMS), lowdropout (LDO) voltage regulator capable of sourcing 1 A per channel with only 200 mV of maximum dropout. The TPS7A88 provides the flexibility of two independent LDOs and approximately 50% smaller solution size than two single-channel LDOs. Each output is adjustable with external resistors from 0.8 V to 5.0 V. The TPS7A88 wide input-voltage range supports operation as low as 1.4 V and up to 6.5 V. With 1% output voltage accuracy (over line, load, and temperature) and soft-start capabilities to reduce inrush current, the TPS7A88 is ideal for powering sensitive analog low-voltage devices [such as voltage-controlled oscillators (VCOs), analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), digital-to-analog converters (DACs), high-end processors, and fieldprogrammable gate arrays (FPGAs)]. The TPS7A88 is designed to power up noisesensitive components such as those found in highspeed communication, video, medical, or test and measurement applications. The very low 4-µVRMS output noise and wideband PSRR (40 dB at 1 MHz) minimizes phase noise and clock jitter. These features maximize performance of clocking devices, ADCs, and DACs.
- 1.0% Accuracy Over Line, Load, and Temperature
- 4-mm u00d7 4-mm, 20-Pin WQFN Package
- Adjustable Start-Up In-Rush Control
- Excellent Load Transient Response
- High Power-Supply Ripple Rejection: u2013 75 dB at DC u2013 40 dB at 100 kHz u2013 40 dB at 1 MHz
- Independent Open-Drain Power-Good (PG) Outputs
- Low Dropout: 200 mV (Max) at 1 A
- Low Output Noise: < 3.8 u00b5VRMS (10 Hzu2013100 kHz)
- Selectable Soft-Start Charging Current
- Stable with a 10-u00b5F or Larger Ceramic Output Capacitor
- Two Independent LDO Channels
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 1.4 V to 6.5 V
- Wide Output Voltage Range: 0.8 V to 5.0 V
|Input Voltage Max||6.5V|
|Input Voltage Min||1.4V|
|No. of Outputs||2 Output, 2Outputs|
|Regulator Output Type||Adjustable|
|LDO Regulator Case Style||QFN|
|No. of Pins||20Pins|
|Output Current - Output 1||1A|
|Output Current - Output 2||1A|
|Output Voltage - Output 1||800mV|
|Output Voltage - Output 2||5V|
|Dropout Voltage Vdo||200mV|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- LDO, DUAL, 0.8V/5V, 1A, QFN-20; Input Voltage Max:6.5V; Input Voltage Min:1.4V; No. of Outputs:2 Output; Regulator Output Type:Adjustable; LDO Regulator Case Style:QFN; No. of Pins:20Pins; Output Current - Output 1:1A; Output CurrentRoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 1-A, low-noise, high-PSRR, dual-channel adjustable ultra-low-dropout voltage regulator | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS7A8801RTJT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS7A8801RTJT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS7A8801RTJT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS7A8801RTJT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS7A8801RTJT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS7A8801RTJT fall under?
The TPS7A8801RTJT is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS7A8801RTJT when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS7A8801RTJT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS7A8801RTJT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS7A8801RTJT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS7A8801RTJT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS7A8801RTJT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS7A8801RTJT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS7A8801RTJT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.