TPS7A8101DRBR Part Information
The TPS7A8101 low-dropout linear regulator (LDO) offers very good performance in noise and powersupply rejection ratio (PSRR) at the output. This LDO uses an advanced BiCMOS process and a PMOSFET pass device to achieve very low noise, excellent transient response, and excellent PSRR performance. The TPS7A8101 device is stable with a 4.7-μF ceramic output capacitor, and uses a precision voltage reference and feedback loop to achieve a worst-case accuracy of 3% over all load, line, process, and temperature variations. This device is fully specified over the temperature range of TJ = –40°C to 125°C and is offered in a 3mm × 3-mm, SON-8 package with a thermal pad.
- 3% Overall Accuracy (Over Load, Line, Temperature)
- Adjustable Output Voltage: 0.8 V to 6 V
- Excellent Load and Line Transient Response
- Low Noise: 23.5 u03bcVRMS typical (100 Hz to 100 kHz)
- Low-Dropout 1-A Regulator with Enable
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- Package: 3-mm u00d7 3-mm SON-8
- Stable with a 4.7-u03bcF Capacitance
- Very Low Dropout: 170 mV Typical at 1 A
- Wide-Bandwidth High PSRR: u2013 80 dB at 1 kHz u2013 60 dB at 100 kHz u2013 54 dB at 1 MHz
|Input Voltage Min||2.2V|
|Input Voltage Max||6.5V|
|Fixed Output Voltage Nom.||-|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Min||800mV|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Max||6V|
|Dropout Voltage Vdo||500mV|
|LDO Regulator Case Style||SON|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-45°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Product Range||Adj 1A LDO Voltage Regulators|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- LDO, ADJ, 0.8 TO 6V, 1A, SON-8; Output Type:Adjustable; Input Voltage Min:2.2V; Input Voltage Max:6.5V; Fixed Output Voltage Nom.:-; Adjustable Output Voltage Min:800mV; Adjustable Output Voltage Max:6V; Output Current:1A; Dropout RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 1-A, high-PSRR, adjustable ultra-low-dropout voltage regulator with enable | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS7A8101DRBR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS7A8101DRBR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS7A8101DRBR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS7A8101DRBR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS7A8101DRBR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS7A8101DRBR fall under?
The TPS7A8101DRBR is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management ICs - PMIC > Voltage Regulators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS7A8101DRBR when available in the Voltage Regulators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS7A8101DRBR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS7A8101DRBR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS7A8101DRBR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS7A8101DRBR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS7A8101DRBR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS7A8101DRBR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS7A8101DRBR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.