TPS7A3001DGNR Part Information
The TPS7A30 series of devices are negative, highvoltage (–35 V), ultralow-noise (15.1 μVRMS, 72-dB PSRR) linear regulators that can source a maximum load of 200 mA. These linear regulators include a CMOS logic-levelcompatible enable pin and capacitor-programmable soft-start function that allows for customized powermanagement schemes. Other features include built-in current limit and thermal shutdown protection to safeguard the device and system during fault conditions. The TPS7A30 family is designed using bipolar technology, and is ideal for high-accuracy, highprecision instrumentation applications where clean voltage rails are critical to maximize system performance. This design makes the device an excellent choice to power operational amplifiers, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), digital-to-analog converters (DACs), and other high-performance analog circuitry. In addition, the TPS7A30 family of linear regulators is suitable for post dc-dc converter regulation. By filtering out the output voltage ripple inherent to dc-dc switching conversion, maximum system performance is provided in sensitive instrumentation, test and measurement, audio, and RF applications. For applications that require positive and negative high-performance rails, consider TI’s TPS7A49 family of positive high-voltage, ultralow-noise linear regulators.
- Adjustable Output: u20131.18 V to u201333 V
- Built-In, Fixed, Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- CMOS Logic-Level-Compatible Enable Pin
- Dropout Voltage: 216 mV at 100 mA
- Input Voltage Range: u20133 V to u201335 V
- Maximum Output Current: 200 mA
- Noise: u2013 14 u03bcVRMS (20 Hz to 20 kHz) u2013 15.1 u03bcVRMS (10 Hz to 100 kHz)
- Operating Temperature Range:
- Packages: 8-Pin HVSSOP PowerPADu2122 and 3-mm u00d7 3-mm VSON
- Power-Supply Ripple Rejection: u2013 72 dB (120 Hz) u2013 u2265 55 dB (10 Hz to 700 kHz)
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitors u2265 2.2 u03bcF
|Input Voltage Min||-35V|
|Input Voltage Max||-3V|
|Fixed Output Voltage Nom.||-|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Min||-33V|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Max||-1.18V|
|Dropout Voltage Vdo||325mV|
|LDO Regulator Case Style||MSOP|
|No. of Pins||8Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Product Range||Adj -200mA LDO Voltage Regulators|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- LDO, ADJ, -0.2A, -1.18V TO -33V, MSOP-8; Output Type:Adjustable; Input Voltage Min:-35V; Input Voltage Max:-3V; Fixed Output Voltage Nom.:-; Adjustable Output Voltage Min:-33V; Adjustable Output Voltage Max:-1.18V; Output RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 200-mA, low-noise, high-PSRR, negative, adjustable low-dropout voltage regulator with enable | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS7A3001DGNR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS7A3001DGNR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS7A3001DGNR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS7A3001DGNR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS7A3001DGNR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS7A3001DGNR fall under?
The TPS7A3001DGNR is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management ICs - PMIC > Voltage Regulators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS7A3001DGNR when available in the Voltage Regulators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS7A3001DGNR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS7A3001DGNR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS7A3001DGNR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS7A3001DGNR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS7A3001DGNR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS7A3001DGNR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS7A3001DGNR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.