TPS780330220DRVT Part Information
The TPS780 family of low-dropout (LDO) regulators offer the benefits of ultralow power, miniaturized packaging, and selectable dual-level output voltage levels with the VSET pin. The ultralow-power and dynamic voltage scaling (DVS) capability which provides dual-level output voltages let designers customize power consumption for specific applications. Designers can now shift to a lower voltage level in a battery-powered design when the microprocessor is in sleep mode, further reducing overall system power consumption. The two voltage levels are preset at the factory and are stored using EPROM and are available on fixed output voltage devices. The TPS780 series of LDOs are designed to be compatible with the TI MSP430 and other similar products. The enable pin is compatible with standard CMOS logic. The TPS780 series also come with thermal shutdown and current limit to protect the device during fault conditions. All packages have an operating temperature range of TJ = –40°C to 125°C. For more cost-sensitive applications requiring a duallevel voltage option and only on par IQ, consider the TPS781 series, with an IQ of 1.0 μA and dynamic voltage scaling.
- 150-mA, Low-Dropout Regulator With Pin- Selectable Dual Voltage Level Output
- 3% Accuracy Over Load, Line, and Temperature
- Available in DDC (TSOT23-5) or DRV (2-mm u00d7
- Available in Dual-Level, Fixed-Output Voltages From 1.5 V to 4.2 V
- Available in an Adjustable Version from 1.22 V to 5.25 V or a Dual-Level Output Version
- CMOS Logic Level-Compatible Enable Pin
- Low Dropout: 200 mV at 150 mA
- Low IQ: 500 nA
- Stable with a 1.0-u03bcF Ceramic Capacitor
- Thermal Shutdown and Overcurrent Protection
- VSET Pin Toggles Output Voltage Between Two Factory-Programmed Voltage Levels
|Input Voltage Min||2.2V|
|Input Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Fixed Output Voltage Nom.||3.3V|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Min||-|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Max||-|
|Dropout Voltage Vdo||200mV|
|LDO Regulator Case Style||WSON|
|No. of Pins||6Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Product Range||3.3V 150mA LDO Voltage Regulators|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Output Voltage Nom.||3.3V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- LDO, FIXED, 3.3V, 0.15A, WSON-6; Output Type:Fixed; Input Voltage Min:2.2V; Input Voltage Max:5.5V; Fixed Output Voltage Nom.:3.3V; Adjustable Output Voltage Min:-; Adjustable Output Voltage Max:-; Output Current:150mA; Dropout RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 150-mA, nano-IQ, low-dropout voltage regulator with pin-selectable, dual-level output voltage | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS780330220DRVT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS780330220DRVT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS780330220DRVT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS780330220DRVT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS780330220DRVT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS780330220DRVT fall under?
The TPS780330220DRVT is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management ICs - PMIC > Voltage Regulators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS780330220DRVT when available in the Voltage Regulators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS780330220DRVT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS780330220DRVT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS780330220DRVT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS780330220DRVT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS780330220DRVT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS780330220DRVT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS780330220DRVT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.