TPS74701DRCR Part Information
The TPS74701 low-dropout (LDO) linear regulator provides an easy-to-use, robust power management solution for a wide variety of applications. Userprogrammable soft-start minimizes stress on the input power source by reducing capacitive inrush current on start-up. The soft-start is monotonic and wellsuited for powering many different types of processors and ASICs. The enable input and power good output allow easy sequencing with external regulators. This complete flexibility permits the user to configure a solution that meets the sequencing requirements of FPGAs, DSPs, and other applications with special start-up requirements. A precision reference and error amplifier deliver 2% accuracy over load, line, temperature, and process. The device is stable with any type of capacitor greater than or equal to 2.2 μF, and is fully specified from –40°C to 125°C. The TPS74701 is offered in a small 3-mm × 3-mm SON-10 package for compatibility with the TPS74801.
- 2% Accuracy Over Line, Load, and Temperature
- Available in a Small 3-mm u00d7 3-mm u00d7 1-mm 10-Pin
- Low Dropout: 50 mV Typically at 500 mA, VBIAS = 5 V
- Power Good (PG) Output Allows Supply Monitoring or Provides a Sequencing Signal for Other Supplies
- Programmable Soft-Start Provides Linear Voltage Start-Up
- Stable With Any Output Capacitor u2265 2.2 u03bcF
- Ultralow VIN Range: 0.8 V to 5.5 V
- VBIAS Permits Low VIN Operation With Good Transient Response
- VBIAS Range 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- VOUT Range: 0.8 V to 3.6 V
|Input Voltage Min||850mV|
|Input Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Fixed Output Voltage Nom.||-|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Min||800mV|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Max||3.6V|
|Dropout Voltage Vdo||50mV|
|LDO Regulator Case Style||VSON|
|No. of Pins||10Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Product Range||Adj 500mA LDO Voltage Regulators|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- LDO, ADJ, 0.8V TO 3.6V, 0.5A, VSON-10; Output Type:Adjustable; Input Voltage Min:850mV; Input Voltage Max:5.5V; Fixed Output Voltage Nom.:-; Adjustable Output Voltage Min:800mV; Adjustable Output Voltage Max:3.6V; Output RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 500-mA, low-VIN (0.8-V), adjustable ultra-low-dropout voltage regulator with power good & enable | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS74701DRCR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS74701DRCR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS74701DRCR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS74701DRCR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS74701DRCR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS74701DRCR fall under?
The TPS74701DRCR is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management ICs - PMIC > Voltage Regulators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS74701DRCR when available in the Voltage Regulators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS74701DRCR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS74701DRCR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS74701DRCR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS74701DRCR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS74701DRCR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS74701DRCR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS74701DRCR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.