TPS73618DCQ Part Information
The TPS736xx family of low-dropout (LDO) linear voltage regulators uses a new topology: an NMOS pass element in a voltage-follower configuration. This topology is stable using output capacitors with low ESR, and even allows operation without a capacitor. It also provides high reverse blockage (low reverse current) and ground pin current that is nearly constant over all values of output current. The TPS736xx uses an advanced BiCMOS process to yield high precision while delivering very low dropout voltages and low ground pin current. Current consumption, when not enabled, is under 1 μA and ideal for portable applications. The extremely low output noise (30 μVRMS with 0.1-μF CNR) is ideal for powering VCOs. These devices are protected by thermal shutdown and foldback current limit.
- 0.5% Initial Accuracy
- 1% Overall Accuracy Over Line, Load, and Temperature
- Available in Multiple Output Voltage Versions
- Excellent Load Transient Responseu2014with or without Optional Output Capacitor
- Input Voltage Range of 1.7 V to 5.5 V
- Less Than 1 u03bcA max IQ in Shutdown Mode
- Low Noise: 30 u03bcVRMS typ (10 Hz to 100 kHz)
- New NMOS Topology Delivers Low Reverse Leakage Current
- Stable with No Output Capacitor or Any Value or Type of Capacitor
- Thermal Shutdown and Specified Min/Max Current Limit Protection
- Ultra-Low Dropout Voltage: 75 mV typ
|Input Voltage Min||1.7V|
|Input Voltage Max||5.5V|
|Fixed Output Voltage Nom.||1.8V|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Min||-|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Max||-|
|Dropout Voltage Vdo||75mV|
|LDO Regulator Case Style||SOT-223|
|No. of Pins||6Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Product Range||1.8V 400mA LDO Voltage Regulators|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Output Voltage Nom.||1.8V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- Output Type:Fixed; Input Voltage Min:1.7V; Input Voltage Max:5.5V; Fixed Output Voltage Nom.:1.8V; Adjustable Output Voltage Min:-; Adjustable Output Voltage Max:-; Output Current:400mA; Dropout Voltage Vdo:75mV; No. of Pins:6Pins RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- LDO Regulator Pos 1.8V 0.4A 6-Pin(5+Tab) SOT-223 Tube | Avnet America
- 400-mA, high-accuracy, ultra-low-dropout voltage regulator with reverse current protection & enable | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS73618DCQ?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS73618DCQ are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS73618DCQ image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS73618DCQ in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS73618DCQ price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS73618DCQ fall under?
The TPS73618DCQ is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management ICs - PMIC > Voltage Regulators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS73618DCQ when available in the Voltage Regulators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS73618DCQ you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS73618DCQ RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS73618DCQ have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS73618DCQ.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS73618DCQ often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS73618DCQ?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS73618DCQ from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.