TPS71533DCKR Part Information
The TPS715 low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulators offer the benefits of high input voltage, low-dropout voltage, low-power operation, and miniaturized packaging. The devices, which operate over an input range of 2.5 V to 24 V, are stable with any capacitor greater than or equal to 0.47 μF. The low dropout voltage and low quiescent current allow operation at extremely low power levels. Therefore, the devices are ideal for powering battery management ICs. Specifically, because the devices are enabled as soon as the applied voltage reaches the minimum input voltage, the output is quickly available to power continuously operating battery charging ICs. The usual PNP pass transistor has been replaced by a PMOS pass element. Because the PMOS pass element behaves as a low-value resistor, the low dropout voltage, typically 415 mV at 50 mA of load current, is directly proportional to the load current. The low quiescent current (3.2 µA typically) is stable over the entire range of output load current (0 mA to 50 mA).
- 24-V Maximum Input Voltage
- 5-Pin SC70 (DCK)
- 50-mA Low-Dropout Regulator
- Available in 1.8 V, 1.9 V, 2.3 V, 2.5 V, 3 V, 3.3 V, 3.45 V, 5 V, and Adjustable (1.2 V to 15 V)
- Designed to Support MSP430 Families: u2013 1.9-V Version Ensured to be Higher Than Minimum VIN of 1.8 V u2013 2.3-V Version Ensured to Meet 2.2-V Minimum VIN for Flash on MSP430F2xx u2013 3.45-V Version Ensured to be Lower Than Maximum VIN of 3.6 V u2013 Wide Variety of Fixed-Output Voltage Options to Match VIN to the Minimum Required for Desired MSP430 Speed
- For 80-mA Rated Current and Higher Power
- Low 3.2-u03bcA Quiescent Current at 50 mA
- Minimum and Maximum Specified Current Limit
- Stable With Any Capacitor u2265 0.47 u03bcF
- u201340u00b0C to +125u00b0C Specified Junction Temperature Range
|Input Voltage Min||3V|
|Input Voltage Max||24V|
|Fixed Output Voltage Nom.||3.3V|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Min||-|
|Adjustable Output Voltage Max||-|
|Dropout Voltage Vdo||415mV|
|LDO Regulator Case Style||SC-70|
|No. of Pins||5Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Product Range||3.3V 50mA LDO Voltage Regulators|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +125°C|
|Operating Voltage Tolerance +||4%|
|Output Current Max||0.05A|
|Output Voltage Nom.||3.3V|
|Primary Input Voltage||24V|
|Supply Voltage Min||2.5V|
|Termination Type||Surface Mount Device|
|Voltage Regulator Type||Low Dropout|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- 50mA,3.3V,LDO Voltage Reg.,TPS71533DCK | RS Components
- V REG LDO 50MA +3.3V, SMD, 71533; Output Type:Fixed; Input Voltage Min:3V; Input Voltage Max:24V; Fixed Output Voltage Nom.:3.3V; Adjustable Output Voltage Min:-; Adjustable Output Voltage Max:-; Output Current:50mA; Dropout Voltage RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 50-mA, 24-V, ultra-low-IQ, low-dropout voltage regulator | Texas Instruments
- LDO Voltage Regulator [Texas Instruments] TPS71533DCKR LDO Voltage Regulator | Distrelec
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS71533DCKR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS71533DCKR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS71533DCKR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS71533DCKR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS71533DCKR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS71533DCKR fall under?
The TPS71533DCKR is listed under Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management ICs - PMIC > Voltage Regulators.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS71533DCKR when available in the Voltage Regulators range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS71533DCKR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS71533DCKR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS71533DCKR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics, Texas Instruments and Distrelec have stock available or on a lead time for TPS71533DCKR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS71533DCKR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS71533DCKR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS71533DCKR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.