TPS650732RSLT Part Information
The TPS6507x family of devices are single-chip power management ICs (PMICs) for portable applications consisting of a battery charger with power path management for a single Li-Ion or LiPolymer cell. The charger can either be supplied by a USB port on pin USB or by a DC voltage from a wall adapter connected to pin AC. Three highly efficient 2.25-MHz step-down converters are targeted at providing the core voltage, memory, and I/O voltage in a processor-based system. The step-down converters enter a low power mode at light load for maximum efficiency across the widest possible range of load currents.
- 10 Bit A/D Converter
- 3 Step-Down Converters: u2013 2.25-MHz Fixed-Frequency Operation u2013 Up to 1.5 A of Output Current u2013 Adjustable or Fixed Output Voltage u2013 VIN Range From 2.8 V to 6.3 V u2013 Power Save Mode at Light Load Current u2013 Output Voltage Accuracy in PWM Mode u00b11.5% u2013 Typical 19-u00b5A Quiescent Current per Converter u2013 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- Charger/Power Path Management: u2013 2-A Output Current on the Power Path u2013 Linear Charger; 1.5-A Maximum Charge Current u2013 100-mA/500-mA/800-mA/1300-mA Current Limit From USB Input u2013 Thermal Regulation, Safety Timers u2013 Temperature Sense Input
- I2 C Interface
- LDOs: u2013 Fixed Output Voltage u2013 Dynamic Voltage Scaling on LDO2 u2013 20-u00b5A Quiescent Current u2013 200-mA Maximum Output Current u2013 VIN Range From 1.8 V to 6.3 V
- Touch Screen Interface
- Undervoltage Lockout and Battery Fault
- wLED Boost Converter: u2013 Internal Dimming Using I2C u2013 Up to 2 u00d7 10 LEDs u2013 Up to 25 mA per String With Internal Current Sink
|No. of Step-Down DC - DC Converters||3|
|No. of LDO Regulators||2|
|No. of Regulated Outputs||5|
|Digital IC Case||VQFN|
|No. of Pins||48Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|No. of Outputs||5Outputs|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Output Voltage Max||3.3V|
|Primary Input Voltage||6.3V|
|Supply Voltage Min||2.8V|
|Termination Type||Surface Mount Device|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- 5-Channel Power Management IC (PMIC) with 3 DC/DCs, 2 LDOs in 6x6mm QFN | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS650732RSLT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS650732RSLT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS650732RSLT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS650732RSLT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS650732RSLT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS650732RSLT fall under?
The TPS650732RSLT is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS650732RSLT when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS650732RSLT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS650732RSLT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS650732RSLT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS650732RSLT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS650732RSLT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS650732RSLT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS650732RSLT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.