TPS65054RSMT Part Information
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- 180u00b0 Out-of-Phase Operation
- 2.25-MHz Fixed-Frequency Operation
- Digital Voltage Selection for the LDOs
- Output Current for DC-DC Converters: u2013 TPS65050, TPS65054: 2 u00d7 0.6 A u2013 TPS65051, TPS65052 and TPS65056: DCDC1 = 1 A; DCDC2 = 0.6 A
- Output Voltage Accuracy in PWM Mode u00b11%
- Output Voltages for DC-DC Converters u2013 Externally Adjustable and Fixed Versions Available u2013 Digital Voltage Selection for the DCDC2
- Power Save Mode at Light Load Current
- Total Typical 32-u03bcA Quiescent Current for Both DC-DC Converters
- Two General-Purpose 200-mA, High PSRR LDOs
- Two General-Purpose 400-mA, High PSRR LDOs
- Up To 95% Efficiency
- VI Range for DC-DC Converters From 2.5 V to 6 V
- VI range for LDOs From 1.5 V to 6.5 V
|No. of Step-Down DC - DC Converters||2|
|No. of LDO Regulators||4|
|No. of Regulated Outputs||6|
|Digital IC Case||VQFN|
|No. of Pins||32Pins|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 2 - 1 year|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Processor Type||OMAP Samsung S3C24xx TMS320|
|Termination Type||Surface Mount Device|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS65054RSMT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS65054RSMT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS65054RSMT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS65054RSMT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS65054RSMT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS65054RSMT fall under?
The TPS65054RSMT is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS65054RSMT when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS65054RSMT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS65054RSMT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS65054RSMT have stock available?
There is no stock from authorised distributors for TPS65054RSMT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS65054RSMT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS65054RSMT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS65054RSMT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.