TPS63021DSJR Part Information
The TPS6302x devices provide a power supply solution for products powered by either a two-cell or three-cell alkaline, NiCd or NiMH battery, or a one-cell Li-ion or Li-polymer battery. Output currents can go as high as 3 A while using a single-cell Li-ion or Li-polymer battery, and discharge it down to 2.5 V or lower. The buckboost converter is based on a fixed frequency, pulse width modulation (PWM) controller using synchronous rectification to obtain maximum efficiency. At low load currents, the converter enters power save mode to maintain high efficiency over a wide load current range. The power save mode can be disabled, forcing the converter to operate at a fixed switching frequency. The maximum average current in the switches is limited to a typical value of 4 A. The output voltage is programmable using an external resistor divider, or is fixed internally on the chip. The converter can be disabled to minimize battery drain. During shutdown, the load is disconnected from the battery. The TPS6302x devices operate over a free air temperature range of –40°C to 85°C. The devices are packaged in a 14-pin VSON package measuring 3mm × 4mm (DSJ).
- 3-A Output Current at 3.3 V in Step Down Mode (VIN = 3.6 V to 5.5 V)
- Automatic Transition Between Step Down and Boost Mode
- Available in a 3mm u00d7 4mm 14-Pin VSON Package (DSJ)
- Create a Custom Design Using the TPS6302x
- Device Quiescent Current less than 50 u03bcA
- Dynamic Input Current Limit
- Fixed and Adjustable Output Voltage Options from 1.2 V to 5.5 V
- Forced Fixed Frequency Operation at 2.4 MHz and Synchronization Possible
- Input Voltage Range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Load Disconnect During Shutdown
- More than 2-A Output Current at 3.3 V in Boost Mode (VIN > 2.5 V)
- Overtemperature Protection
- Overvoltage Protection
- Power Save Mode for Improved Efficiency at Low Output Power
- Smart Power Good Output
- Up to 96% Efficiency
|Input Voltage Min||1.8V|
|Input Voltage Max||5.5V|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||VSON|
|No. of Pins||14Pins|
|Output Voltage Min||-|
|Output Voltage Max||-|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Product Range||TPS6302x Series|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40°C|
|Primary Input Voltage||5.5V|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DC-DC CONV, BUCK-BOOST, 2.4MHZ, VSON-14; Topology:Buck, Boost; Input Voltage Min:1.8V; Input Voltage Max:5.5V; No. of Outputs:1Outputs; DC / DC Converter IC Case:VSON; No. of Pins:14Pins; Output Current:4A; Output Voltage Min:-; RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- High Efficiency Single Inductor Buck-Boost Converter with 4A Switch | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS63021DSJR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS63021DSJR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS63021DSJR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS63021DSJR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS63021DSJR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS63021DSJR fall under?
The TPS63021DSJR is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS63021DSJR when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS63021DSJR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS63021DSJR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS63021DSJR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS63021DSJR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS63021DSJR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS63021DSJR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS63021DSJR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.