TPS62733DRYT Part Information
The TPS62730 is a high frequency synchronous stepdown DC-DC converter optimized for ultra low-power wireless applications. The device is optimized to supply TI's Low-Power Wireless sub 1-GHz and 2.4GHz RF transceivers and System-On-Chip (SoC) solutions. The TPS62730 reduces the current consumption drawn from the battery during TX and RX mode by a high efficient step-down voltage conversion. The device provides an output current of up to 100 mA and allows the use of tiny and low-cost chip inductors and capacitors. With an input voltage range of 1.9 V to 3.9 V, the device supports Liprimary battery chemistries such as Li-SOCl2, LiSO2, Li-MnO2, and also two cell alkaline batteries. The TPS62730 features an Ultra Low-Power bypass mode with typical 30-nA current consumption to support sleep and low power modes of TI's CC2540 Bluetooth Low Energy and CC430 SoC solutions. In this bypass mode, the output capacitor of the DC-DC converter is connected through an integrated typical 2.1-Ω bypass switch to the battery.
- Automatic Transition from DC-DC to Bypass Mode
- Fixed Output Voltages 1.9 V, 2.05 V, 2.1 V, 2.3 V
- Input Voltage Range VIN From 1.9 V to 3.9 V
- Internal Feedback Divider Disconnect
- Open-Drain Status Output STAT
- Optimized For Low Output Ripple Voltage
- Output Peak Current up to 100 mA
- Small 1 u00d7 1.5 u00d7 0.6-mm3 USON Package
- Small External Output Filter Components 2.2 u03bcH and 2.2 u03bcF
- Typ. 25-u03bcA DC-DC Quiescent Current
- Typ. 30-nA Ultra Low-Power Bypass Mode
- Typical 2.1-u2126 Bypass Switch Between VIN and VOUT
- Up to 3-MHz Switch Frequency
- Up to 95% DC-DC Efficiency
|Topology||Synchronous Buck (Step Down)|
|Input Voltage Min||1.9V|
|Input Voltage Max||3.9V|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||USON|
|No. of Pins||6Pins|
|Output Voltage Nom.||2.3V|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DC/DC CONV, BUCK, 3MHZ, USON-6; Topology:Synchronous Buck (Step Down); Input Voltage Min:1.9V; Input Voltage Max:3.9V; DC / DC Converter IC Case:USON; No. of Pins:6Pins; Output Current:100mA; Output Voltage Nom.:2.3V; Switching RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Step Down Converter with Bypass Mode for Ultra Low Power Wireless Applications | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS62733DRYT?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS62733DRYT are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS62733DRYT image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS62733DRYT in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS62733DRYT price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS62733DRYT fall under?
The TPS62733DRYT is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS62733DRYT when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS62733DRYT you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS62733DRYT RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS62733DRYT have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS62733DRYT.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS62733DRYT often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS62733DRYT?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS62733DRYT from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.