TPS62056DGSR Part Information
The TPS6205x devices are a family of high-efficiency synchronous step-down DC-DC converters that are ideally suited for systems powered from a 1- or 2-cell Li-Ion battery or from a 3- to 5-cell NiCd, NiMH, or alkaline battery. The TPS6205x devices are synchronous pulse width modulation (PWM) converters with integrated N- and P-channel power MOSFET switches. Synchronous rectification increases efficiency and reduces external component count. To achieve highest efficiency over a wide load current range, the converter enters a power-saving pulse frequency modulation (PFM) mode at light load currents. Operating frequency is typically 850 kHz, allowing the use of small inductor and capacitor values. The device can be synchronized to an external clock signal in the range of 600 kHz to 1.2 MHz. For low noise operation, the converter can be programmed into forced-fixed frequency in PWM mode. In shutdown mode, the current consumption is reduced to less than 2 µA. The TPS6205x devices are available in the 10-pin (DGS) micro-small outline package (MSOP) and operates over a free air temperature range of –40°C to 85°C.
- 100% Maximum Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- 12-u00b5A Quiescent Current (Typical)
- 2.7-V to 10-V Operating Input Voltage Range
- Adjustable Output Voltage Range: 0.7 V to 6 V
- Available in 10-Pin Micro-Small Outline
- Fixed Output Voltage Options Available With 1.5 V, 1.8 V, and 3.3 V
- High-Efficiency Over a Wide Load Current Range in Power-Save Mode
- High-Efficiency Synchronous Step-Down Converter With up to 95% Efficiency
- Internal Softstart
- Low-Noise Operation in Forced Fixed- Frequency PWM Operation Mode
- Overtemperature and Overcurrent Protected
- Synchronizable to External Clock: Up to 1.2 MHz
|Topology||Synchronous Buck (Step Down)|
|Input Voltage Min||2.7V|
|Input Voltage Max||10V|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||VSSOP|
|No. of Pins||10Pins|
|Output Voltage Nom.||3.3V|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DC/DC CONV, BUCK, 850KHZ, VSSOP-10; Topology:Synchronous Buck (Step Down); Input Voltage Min:2.7V; Input Voltage Max:10V; DC / DC Converter IC Case:VSSOP; No. of Pins:10Pins; Output Current:800mA; Output Voltage Nom.:3.3V; Switching RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 3.3-V Output, 800-mA, 10V Vin, 95% Efficient Step-Down Converter in MSOP-10 | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS62056DGSR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS62056DGSR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS62056DGSR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS62056DGSR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS62056DGSR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS62056DGSR fall under?
The TPS62056DGSR is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS62056DGSR when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS62056DGSR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS62056DGSR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS62056DGSR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS62056DGSR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS62056DGSR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS62056DGSR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS62056DGSR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.