TPS61222DCKR Part Information
The TPS6122x family devices provide a power-supply solution for products powered by either a single-cell, two-cell, or three-cell alkaline, NiCd or NiMH, or onecell Li-Ion or Li-polymer battery. Possible output currents depend on the input-to-output voltage ratio. The boost converter is based on a hysteretic controller topology using synchronous rectification to obtain maximum efficiency at minimal quiescent currents. The output voltage of the adjustable version can be programmed by an external resistor divider, or is set internally to a fixed output voltage. The converter can be switched off by a featured enable pin. While being switched off, battery drain is minimized. The device is offered in a 6-pin SC-70 package (DCK) measuring 2 mm x 2 mm to enable small circuit layout size.
- 5.5 u03bcA Quiescent Current
- Adjustable Output Voltage from 1.8 V to 6 V
- Fixed Output Voltage Versions
- Minimum Switching Current 200 mA
- Operating Input Voltage from 0.7 V to 5.5 V
- Pass-Through Function during Shutdown
- Protections: u2013 Output Overvoltage u2013 Overtemperature u2013 Input Undervoltage Lockout
- Small 6-pin SC-70 Package
- Startup Into Load at 0.7 V Input Voltage
- Up to 95% Efficiency at Typical Operating Conditions
|Topology||Boost (Step Up)|
|Input Voltage Min||700mV|
|Input Voltage Max||5.5V|
|No. of Outputs||1Outputs|
|DC / DC Converter IC Case||SC-70|
|No. of Pins||6Pins|
|Output Voltage Min||1.8V|
|Output Voltage Max||6V|
|Operating Temperature Max||85°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|RoHS Phthalates Compliant||Yes|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- DC/DC CONV, BOOST, 0.2A, 2MHZ, SC-70-6; Topology:Boost (Step Up); Input Voltage Min:700mV; Input Voltage Max:5.5V; No. of Outputs:1Outputs; DC / DC Converter IC Case:SC-70; No. of Pins:6Pins; Output Current:200mA; Product Range:- RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 0.7-VIN, 5-V fixed output voltage boost converter with 5.5-μA quiescent current | Texas Instruments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a TPS61222DCKR?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for TPS61222DCKR are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the TPS61222DCKR image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for TPS61222DCKR in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view TPS61222DCKR price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does TPS61222DCKR fall under?
The TPS61222DCKR is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Semiconductors - ICs > Power Management.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to TPS61222DCKR when available in the Power Management range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the TPS61222DCKR you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the TPS61222DCKR RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for TPS61222DCKR have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics and Texas Instruments have stock available or on a lead time for TPS61222DCKR.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for TPS61222DCKR often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of TPS61222DCKR?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for TPS61222DCKR from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.